➼ 34

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Taehyung's POV

(From the moment Y/n walks out)

My hopeless eyes never leaves her form until she walks out of sight. I let out a defeated sigh turning to the other male across me.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" He cocks an eyebrow.

"Why did you ruin this?" I reframe my question.

"If I didn't, your selfish ass would've sucked all her powers for yourself. We three have always been on the same boat hyung. It's not fair that she hates us but likes you alone."

The look I shot at him when he said that made him shift away a little.

"Bold of you to assume that I'd let you lay a finger on her," I growled at him.

"Haha stop acting like a possessive guy from those yandere wattpad fanfictions," He laughed out.

"You think Jimin and you can carry this out on your own? We have Jin hyung on our side, I swear he will--" My words were cut by him.

"You can even trust Jimin or me at one point," He said smirking, "But never Jin hyung."

"No you're just trying to confuse me. He was on our side for so long, he helped Y/n and even let her friend stay with us. I swear he isn't as he used to be, he has changed," I shook my head as I spoke.

But deep down this question troubled me...

The person that had my back for the whole time wouldn't do this to me, right?

"Who do you think let Jimin escape the mansion?" Jungkook's question sent me back to that part when Jimin escaped.

He was cuffed with a metal handcuff. There's no way he could've broken it free by himself, unless he got external help...

Why didn't I think of this earlier!

"Does he know about that Jaehyun act too?" I ask.

"We've always been a team from the beginning. The only one who drifted away was you! That too for a girl. Your job is to seduce our victims, not let them divert you! So Jin decided to give you a little punishment for going against the mission," Kook shrugged.

"I did not-"

"Don't deny hyung, I can see the way you look at her. I can see that you've given yourself into her. But the poor girl doesn't know that she's escaped the fox's hand just to get caught by the wolf himself."

What

The

Fuck

Just then a low beep beep sound resonated through the room.