➼ 36

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

[Warning⚠️:  Gets a little aggressive here]

He didn't bother to close the door as we were the only ones in there. Soon enough, my back landed on the soft mattress of the bed.

"I promise you'll enjoy this."

Before I tried to get up, he got on all fours trapping my wrists and legs with his.

Panic

Alarm

Fear

All three expressions filled my being as I couldn't stop the tears brimming my eyes. I tried my best to mask my fears but seeing him act like a beast already drained the hope.

"Let me go!" My struggles were vain under his strength.

"Please..." My tears glided down my face when I saw him removing his belt.

"Stop please," I begged earning a chuckle from him.

"We haven't even started yet."

I closed my eyes letting my limbs loose hoping someone would magically come and get me out of here. I turned my head to the side crying harder when he lowered his head into the crook of my neck.

"Ahh," I hissed in pain when he bit my collarbone sucking on it afterwards. He continued to suck and kiss my jaw and collarbone until he was satisfied with the amount of bruises he gave.

No...

Jisoo didn't donate her heart to me for nothing

Yoongi didn't give himself to save me for nothing

Even if I have to die,

Not like this.

He left my wrists to tug on my pants with his body weight pressed on mine. My hands fished on the sides of the bed for something that could come of any help at the moment.

That's when I caught sight of an alarm clock on the nightstand but it was slightly far from my reach.

"Aha!" He exclaimed undoing the buttons of my pant beginning to tug it down.

I grunted as I tried harder to reach for the alarm clock.

"Fuck yes," I whispered when my fingers brushed the object.