➼ 39

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

"Whoa!" You gasp when Hoseok uncovers your eyes.

You once remember Hoseok questioning you on where you'd love your date to take you and you replied with Amusement Park.

That's where exactly he had brought you to. Like a child who was brought to her dreamland, you squealed in joy giving a tight hug to your friend who seemed to be happy seeing you happy.

"C'mon let's go get the tickets," He escorted you in as you hop hand in hand with him without a single care in the world.

Amusement parks are simply your thing. It's a place you enjoyed irrespective of who you're with.

"Thank you for bringing me here!" You said squeezing his hand.

"The treat is mine. Enjoy," He smiles but you disagree.

"No I'll take care of my own expenses," You shook your head smiling but he was way too sweet today.

With that both of you enjoyed your day to the fullest until he no longer had the energy for an extra ride.

You laughed so much that your stomach hurt seeing Hoseok's reaction while riding the roller coaster. You could see that he found no interest in places like this yet he enjoyed because you were by his side.

You would never get tired inside an amusement park but for Hoseok's sake, you guys decided to end the day with a last ride on the Ferris Wheel.

The night sky set in making it look dreamy as the Ferris wheel slowly moved its way up. Both of you sat opposite each other while you stared at the scenery outside the window where Hoseok had other plans.

Anxiety was prominent in his features as he gulped looking at you before clearing his throat.

"Ahem....uhh...."

You seldom payed attention to him until he spoke.

"Well...Y/n..." He started,"I'm not much of a romantic kid so let me get straight to the point."

That was when you turned to him cluelessly wondering what he was blabbering.

"I really like you a lot Y/n. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

You stared at him wide eyed looking for the least bit of mischief in his eyes but they looked deadpanned serious.

'Oh God what do I do now' was the first question that came to your mind at the moment.

If you rejected him, that would definitely make things awkward between you both and you certainly didn't wanna ruin your beautiful friendship.

There's no way you're gonna accept his proposal because you already know your heart belongs to Taehyung. Plus you never had any romantic feelings for the boy.