➼ 29

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Your POV

My full bladder stirred me awake to find my hands tied behind a chair. The room was pitch black and cold so I could barely see even if someone was right in front of me.

The person had fortunately left my mouth untied so I got to scream for help.

"Is someone here!? Please open the door! Help!" My voice came out somehow dry making me wonder how long I've been unconscious for.

The door unlocks soon and a slim yet well built man walks in closing the door with a slam that made me flinch.

"No one can hear you except me so I suggest not to waste your energy screaming for help," He says in a boring tone.

He switched on the lights and it took me a few seconds to adjust to it but once I fully opened my eyes, another figure caught my eyes at the opposite corner of the room.

Vaguely remembering seeing a smiling picture of this guy somewhere, I struggled for a few seconds trying to recall where I saw him.

Oh yes! Zuyi's wallpaper, he must be her boyfriend!

An unconscious boy laid with his back facing me so I couldn't recognize him.
That was until the kidnapper walked to him kicking his limp form to face me and my senses came alive identifying him.

"Taehyung oh my God!"

The dried blood stains from his head to his forehead and the side of his face made my eyes water.

"Who are you!? What have you done to him!?" I cried out.

The kidnapper guy crinkled his face in irritation hearing my scream. He put a finger on his lips gesturing me to keep my mouth shut as he grabs a bottle of water and walks to Taehyung.

He practically empties the entire bottle on Tae's face and crouches to slap his face until he wakes up.

Taehyung coughs as he slowly opens his eyes adjusting to the dim lighting.

"Y-y/n..." He croaks out eyes landing on my worried figure before the muscular boy steps in front of him.

"Awh look at your boy's pathetic condition," He trails his finger across Taehyung's face making him turn away.

"Red looks so good on you..." He continues to trail his finger sensually inching closer to Taehyung while the other helplessly struggled to get rid of the restraints.