➼ 21

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Jin's POV

Knowing Taehyung will be capable of taking care of Jimin, I left the room with Yoongi. A dhampir showing its first symptoms is not something to be taken lightly.

She will crave for blood because she hasn't fed on blood since birth. Grabbing 3 to 4 blood bottles from the refrigerator, I walked to her to find her passed out on the couch.

We patted her a few times but she wasn't responding. So I opened the bottle asking Yoongi to open her mouth and poured the crimson red liquid into her mouth. After a minute or so, her eyes fluttered open as her face regained colour.

"It's been a few days since you stopped taking those tablets which your mom gave. That's why you're turning into a vampire," I told her.

"Oh..."

"Blood bottles are placed in the refrigerator inside that room. Feel free to drink them when you're thirsty," I said pointing towards the room.

"This is new to you. That's why you feel nauseous. You won't feel that after a few days. Jimin has been creating a big chaos upstairs. You stay down here with him, I'll go okay?" I told her and ran up without wasting time.

By the time I opened the door, everything had settled as I spot Jimin unconscious on the floor.

"Let's chain him up to a wall before he wakes up. That's the only way we can control him," Taehyung told.

I nodded helping them to lift him up carrying him to the basement to chain him to the wall there.

Chaining Jimin on to the basement wall, Taehyung decided to walk out leaving me inside.

Taehyung POV

I entered the living room to check up on Y/n when she asked me something while going through my phone.

"Taehyung-ah who is this?"

I froze when I saw that picture.