➼ 12

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Your POV

I was finally granted permission to walk around the mansion. How much I had to beg Jin and Jimin for that. It really did take me a long time to gain their trust.

Roughly around 11 a.m, I was dusting the furnitures in the living room because I was too bored. Jin had gone out to get a few things leaving Jimin and I alone.

Just when I had finished dusting one of the tables, I heard a mild knock at the glass window. I found a girl in a wedding dress turning away from me walking somewhere. I've never seen her around.

"Hey wait!" I shouted and ran out through the main front door into the backyard. When I found her, she slightly turned and smiled at me. I couldn't see her face much because her hair covered most of it.

Turning back, she began trudging as I followed her. After 5 minutes of walking around the mansion, she stopped.

"Y/n ah?" I heard Jimin's voice from inside.

"Ah I'm here!" I yelled turning towards the direction of his voice.

Once I turned in front, the girl in white had disappeared. I looked around but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

I knew she wasn't human!

My eyes then landed on a big wooden plate weakly nailed to the wall.

Removing the plate with my hands, my eyes widened to find a passage behind the wooden plate.

"Whoa! Is this why she brought me here?" I asked myself crouching down and getting into the tunnel. The more deeper I crawled, the darker it got.

In less than a minute, I found myself stepping into a secluded, dark, dusty old room.

This place looked oddly familiar until I realized it was none other than the basement.

I still remember hearing a noise from one of the cupboards here the other day.

Slowly walking towards that particular cupboard, I lift my hand to place it on the knob. My breath hitched seeing dried blood stains on it. But then....

I froze...

I froze completely when I felt someone's breath hit my nape. The shadow of a man hovering behind made me internally flinch.

"What do you think you're doing Y/n?" He spoke in a low voice sending goosebumps all over my body.

It was Jimin.

His raspy voice creeped me out. I didn't dare to move a muscle, I stood there facing the cupboard until his hands caught my shoulders making me flinch. He turned me around while I kept my eyes fixated on the floor.

"I asked what you were doing here," He repeated himself.

"I -uh c-came here in search of.... of cleaning supplies," I replied.

"Liar," He whispered in my ear making all the hair in my body rise.

He harshly slammed his right hand next to my head making me jolt up at him in shock.

He was inching closer making me shut my eyes tightly. His head moved slowly towards my neck inhaling deeply.

"Mhm... Why are you so irresistible," He breathed out against my neck.

I shivered when I felt him run his tongue along my neck. Why the hell aren't you reacting Y/n!

I snapped out of my thoughts shouting out loud.

"Jimin what are you doing!"

He quickly scooted back on hearing my voice and blinked a few times acting clueless.

"What w-were you d-doing?!" I asked him.  He suddenly held his head stumbling forward and backward.

"What's wrong?" I stepped forward to help him.

"Y-Y/n......p-please go away"

"Huh? Why? What happ--" He caught my hand when I tried to help him.

"Listen to me," He was breathing hard and sweating profusely.

"RUN!"

The way he shouted the word 'Run' was enough to send my whole being in panic mode. I ran past him and out of the basement. I wasn't able to think straight.

Do I have to hide somewhere or run out of the mansion?

I found myself running up the stairs mentally debating in which of these rooms I should hide.

No, that'd be too easy for him.

I ran up the stairs reaching the second floor which was poorly lit by a few dusty windows.

I entered the farthest room closing and locking it. It was poorly illuminated so I could not see very clearly. I crawled under the bed and hid in darkness.

I prayed for Jin to return home soon and save me.

.
.
.

It was silent for a few seconds until I heard him scream my name from downstairs. He was telling something which I didn't hear. All I know was, with each word he spoke, his voice grew louder and louder indicating that he was climbing the stairs now.

O' God.

"I'm gonna suck every drop of your blood until your body goes limp!"

My breathe ceased when I heard that.

It was the exact same words that the psycho in my dream said!

He growled.

Imagining what he'd do if I get caught sent shivers down my spine. This was definitely not Jimin.

I knew it was something dangerous and sinister.

"Why can't I smell you?" He said as he walked through the corridor of the second floor.

One moment I see the sweet Jimin who tries to help me. The next I see an evil demon who seemed like he was gonna swallow me in one gulp.

He wouldn't have asked me to run before he knew something wrong was happening to him if he was bad right?

Did something get into him?

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when the room's door knob twisted. I had locked the door before hiding.

The next thing I knew was the door flung open when he kicked it with force. I slapped my palm across my mouth for letting out a gasp.

Thoughts of death started running in my mind as I cried into my hands.

"I bet you're here," He spoke stepping in.

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦