➼ 17

[A/n: For clarification; if the text is in italics and lined in the middle then its the diary]

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

"Good job Jennie!"

She turned around to see the boy clapping.

"I hate you so much!" Jennie screamed at him making him laugh.

"If I had told you her name, you wouldn't have agreed to this," He said.

Although she was taken back by the fact that her only best friend was a vampire, she still didn't want to lose her.

"Why did you want me to do this!?" She asked crying.

"As you know, werewolves and vampires are like fire and water. So when a vampire is attacked by their enemy, it would make them a lot weaker. Thus it would take more time to heal when attacked by a werewolf," He replied calmly.

"What did she ever do to you! I wouldn't have hurt my best friend even if her father had killed my father!" She yelled.

"Haha it wasn't her father who killed yours. I lied," He shrugged.

"Fuck you!" Jennie screamed at him in despise.

"Gladly."

Jennie was scared seeing her friend unconcious on her lap.

"Leave her here, I'll take care," He said.

"NO!"

"If you want me to save her, leave her here! You can do nothing to save her!" He yelled making her leave her friend to him.

From that day on, Jennie got no news about her friend. She stopped going to that college as it reminded her of what she had done. She didn't see that boy either.

.

.

.

Back to the diary

That day was the most depressing day in my life. Back stabbed by my one and only friend. But her eyes told me that she regretted doing that. It must've been one of my kidnappers who wanted this.

Days later, I woke up to find myself in an oddly familiar place. Then I realized that I was back in the same place I escaped from. I cried and cried all day.

I heard they will suck out my powers in a few days. Some talk about solar eclipse came in but I couldn't understand that.

Strongly opposing the idea of my psychotic kidnapper to become more powerful, I made a plan to destroy his intention. I'm sure this wouldn't stop him but it can definitely prolong his plans.