➼ 25

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Your voice made the girl stop and turn around shooting a questioning look towards you.

"You're the girl I met at the library," You spoke meeting her eyes.

Her eyes wavered as she tried to find a response but you continued to speak.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uhm....I--" She chuckled nervously.

"Y/n-ah? Y/n-ah!" Jin's voice blared through your earpiece.

"What!" You whispered trying not to be obvious.

"You haven't been responding to us," Jin says.

"Shh...guys I'm talking to a girl from my college," You spoke covering your mouth but the girl noted it.

"Who are you talking to?" She questioned still standing where she halted.

"Nevermind... So Zuyi, what are you doing here?"

"First of all, my name isn't Zuyi. Second of all, I must ask you the same question," She crossed her arms cocking her brow.

You didn't care to answer. Instead you replied with one.

"How did you come here?"

"Does that--"

Another loud thunder ruptured through the night sky. In no time, you felt the bridge of your nose get wet. Soon the rain began casting down making you both look around for somewhere to cover yourselves with.

"Where do you live?" She asked you covering her head with her palms.

"In the 18th avenue," You shouted in the pouring rain.

"That's quite far from here. My place is close by, wanna tag along?" She offered.

Franctically looking around for shelter, you found none. Your top was already half soaked plus she didn't seem bad. You didn't wanna catch a cold on top of all that you were going through.

"Okay," You nodded making her smile.

With that, you followed the girl without a second thought.

The rain faltered the signal but you were too busy trying to not get yourself soaked that you forgot the earpiece was no longer connected to Jin's mobile.

"The hell!" Jin panicked when he tried calling you multiple times but the phone failed to connect.

"What do we do now?" Taehyung's voice was tinted with panic as he glanced up at the pouring sky.

"Let's rush to the 57th avenue. Hope she couldn't have gone too far from there," Jin said sprinting off to that street with Tae following him.

But to their mistfortune, the girl they had come for was no where to be seen around.