➼ 9

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Yoongi's POV

"Y/N! Open the door."

"Are you there?"

"Y/n ahh!"

Scoffing at the annoying mutt who has been yelling in front of Y/n's door for the past 10 minutes, I open the door.

Oh it's Y/n's friend who I met yesterday.

"She's not there," I said bluntly.

"Then where is she?" He turned to me.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean by 'I don't know'? Where is she?"

Inviting him to my house, I explained him everything that happened that night.

"What are you saying? Do you know where you've brought this to?" He scolded.

"Have you reported to the police?"

"No I can't," I had to explain why I can't go to the cops.

"What are we gonna do?" He asked.

I pulled out the large black book from my side placing it on the table.

"Black Magic?"

"Yes look, I've obtained something from it," I pulled out the notepad where I had jotted down my observations.

"I did the bubble test to find Y/n's location but it didn't work for her alone so I'm not sure if she's dead or outside this world."

"What do you mean? None of this makes sense!"

"I'm guessing that she must be in one of the parallel worlds. So our task for now is to find in which parallel world Y/n is."

"What should we do for that?" He asked me.

"I don't know yet," I sighed as we stare at the book in front of us.

Taehyung's POV

Sighing, I lower down the binoculars that I've been using to watch over Y/n's house which has shown no change for the past 24 hours. The windows and curtains remain closed since last night.

The last time I saw her out was when she was with her friend at a restaurant.

Did I miss something when hyung called up on me last night? That was the only time I left her unattended hoping that she would have been to bed seeing her close the windows and curtains.

Strolling my way to her apartment I stand there waiting for her to answer after pressing the doorbell.

No response.