Epilogue

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

A week had passed by and things seemed to be going well for you and everyone around you. Jungkook seemed to be getting along with you both.

As of now, you guys didn't find anything suspicious with him. He decided to stay with Taehyung and God knows for how long it's gonna be that way.

But this doesn't mean you trust him. After all that happened, he was still one of the them who planned to end you so you always kept your distance with him.

Since Taehyung and you haven't been spending time together much due to your busy schedules, he suggested on taking you out on a date but refused to reveal the place yet.

It was almost evening when he escorted you into the woods and you've been following him until the sun partially set wondering why he brought you here.

"Let's sit here," He suggests and you just nod not knowing what this boy had in mind.

"Why are we here Tae?" You ask taking a seat next to him on one of the wood logs there before taking in the surroundings.

You were surrounded by trees where a small stream of water flowed somewhere closeby to you.

Taehyung points to the sky making your gaze follow his finger landing on the full moon.

"Did you bring me all the way here just to show me this?" You turn back to him with a flat look.

Taehyung giggles like a child looking at you sulk because he made you walk such a long distance.

"Seriously? We could've gone to the rooftop of my apartment if you just wanted to see the moon," You whine disappointed of your first date with him.

You expected a romantic dinner or at least a round at the mall but he brought you into the woods at this hour for a date?

"Yah I didn't bring here to watch the moon," He smacked your arm.

"I brought you here because this place is special to me. It holds so many memories, good and bad that I never wanna forget," He said.

"Oh..." You hummed waiting for him to narrate whatever he had in mind.

It was getting darker and colder so you snuggled closer to him. The heat that radiated from his body made you drowsy.

Taehyung's palms were sweating on the other hand due to something that made him nervous.

A bitter memory or something?

However you didn't notice this as you focussed on getting into a comfortable position with him.

"Y/n ah..." He cooed your name and you hummed in response.

"You wanna hear a story?"

"Yep an interesting one please," You request and he nods.