➼ 13

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Taehyung's POV

I sat in my dining room sipping on the ginger tea I just made to get rid of this wierd sickness. That's when I heard a loud scream which immediately sent me running towards one of the windows to see what was wrong.

On hearing another growl from Jin's mansion, I knew something was wrong.

"Argh Jimin shi!"

Your POV

Scrunching under the bed, I tried to maintain as much distance as possible. I was only able to look at his feet from this position. I saw him walking towards the cupboard casually whistling.

He practically ripped open that cupboard pushing a few vases and bowls in the process.

He turned towards the bed making me close my eyes tight again.

And then...

It all went silent for a while...

.
.
.

"Found you"

He exclaimed bending down to look at me with those shining red eyes. I screamed when he grabbed my right leg dragging me out with no mercy.

"Jimin please let me go! Don't kill me I beg you please!" He smirked hearing my pleads.

I yanked my hand away from him and tried to run out. Before I got to the door, he caught my shoulders and slammed me against the wall. He was so harsh that I could feel my head spinning.

My eyes grew wide seeing his fangs pop out as he was nearing my neck. That's when I lifted my leg kneeing his crotch.

"Bitch!"

He stumbled back emitting a few curse words giving me the chance to escape. Before running down the stairs, I saw him walking out of that room.

I ran down the stairs increasing my pace looking at him pick up pace. I was about to trip and fall down the stairs when a hand strongly caught my waist before I hit the floor.

I was pulled into my bedroom and that's when I saw the face of my saviour.

"Taehyung?!"

If he hadn't caught me in the right time, I would've been in coma right now.

He pushed me into the restroom and locked me in without saying a word.

Taehyung's POV

After locking her in, I turned around to see an angry Jimin enter.

"Ssskkk... Don't come in my way. Move away if you want me to spare your life," He said.

"Try what you want. I ain't backing off," I stood confidently.