➼ 38

[A/n: We're nearing the end

[A/n: We're nearing the end. Many of you might wonder why I haven't included Namjoon in the story. Well that's because there's gonna be a sequel coming out to this story which will be a Namjoon FF.  Hope you all are enjoying the story so far!]

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Your POV

Things went back to normal in a few days. I've never been so relieved in my life when I heard Yoongi was fine.

Hoseok, that boy literally crushed me to death when we met. We planned on hanging out with his sister this weekend.

And for Taehyung, we started dating a couple of days ago. I didn't question him much about his or my past. Just letting things go smoothly as it is.

College started functioning normally after Vernon's case was left forever unsolved. All of them presumed he was mysteriously killed by one of the non existent ghosts haunting the library which was hilarious to be honest.

As for Jimin and Tzuyu, the college records proved that there were no students with their name in our college.

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

"Next add in the sesame oil," Mom instructs me through the phone teaching me to cook dinner.

"How much do I add?"

"One tablespoon would do," She says.

"Okay..."

I jump and squeal when a pair of arms circled my torso out of nowhere.

"It's me," His husky voice tickled my ears.

"You shouldn't scare me like this Taehyung ah," I whine placing a hand on my chest.

He giggles as he detaches from me hopping on the kitchen counter. The boy regularly visits me anytime so I never feel like I'm living alone even though I do.

"What are you making?"

"An Indian style dinner?"

"Y/n ah?" Mother's voice blares through the speaker making me hiss since I forgot to answer her.

"Yes eomma! Almost done, I guess I can take care from here," I say and we hang up after goodbye.

"Would you like to taste my vegetable curry?" I turn to him and pause.

"Sure," His eyes brighten.

"You can eat human food right? I've seen Jimin and Jin eat when I was at their mansion," I ask.