➼ 27

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

"Sorry you had to put up with my stories since you're here."

"No it's okay."

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Nahh it's fine I think I should get going" I said glancing outside her window. The rain had come down to a drizzle now.

"This late? Nah I'll make you some hot chocolate. Sounds good for this cold weather eh?"

"No you don't have to," I didn't wanna cause more trouble but she was already hopping into her kitchen starting to make hot chocolate.

"Hey can I use your phone to make a call?" I called out.

"Sure!"

When I switched on her phone, the lockscreen popped up with a picture of her with a guy, probably her boyfriend.

Why does everyone I see suddenly seem familiar to me?

The boy's eyes looked somewhat familiar. I simply went to contacts dialling in Jin's number seeing the spare mobile I had.

"Hello?"

"Hey this is Y/n--"

"Y/n!? Oh Jesus we thought we had lost you again! We were so scared where the hell are you?"

"Calm down Jin. I'm at a friend's house in the 54th avenue," I answer Jin.

"House number?"

"11 I guess," I say remembering the number I noted before stepping into her house.

"Your hot chocolate is ready~" Tzuyu chimed walking into the living room with two steamy cups.

"Hey I'll talk to you later bye," I pressed the end call button placing the phone on the table.

"Thank you," I smiled when she handed me the cup sitting beside me.

"I had no idea you were a vampire when I first met you," She says as I sip on the drink.

"Same here. Actually am a half vampire," I reply to which she raises her eyebrows.

"How did you come here?"

"I was apparently kidnapped and brought here. My story is kinda complicated you see," I chuckle feeling a bit heavy in the head.