➼ 35

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Taehyung was too focused on Jin earlier to notice the aroma of blood circulating the hall.

That's when he took note of the blood oozing out of Yoongi's head who laid there barely breathing.

That's when an idea flashes his mind.

Vampire blood can cure a human the same way human blood can cure a vampire.

His blood may not directly work on you but through Yoongi it would. So pricking his hand with a small glass piece there, he squished open Yoongi's mouth letting a few drops of blood into it.

And left the place hoping your friend would get you back to life.

Yoongi's POV

Every other sound around me sounded muffled except my breath. Not only that he had bashed a bottle on my head but also the fact that only 50% of myself is present here now deprived half of my body strength.

What will happen if they kill me here?

Would I still go back to my body?

Are you kidding Yoongi? Of course not

Voices continued to chatter in my head as my hooded eyes watched Taehyung's leg as he spoke.

My eyes wouldn't cope up anymore so I let it close focussing on my breathing.

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

"Yoongi?"

"Hey Yoongi!"

"Wake up"

After what felt like minutes later, I opened my eyes to find an angelic face in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl in front of me getting up.

I expected to feel pain in my head but I surprisingly felt fine, like I hadn't been hurt at all.

Only then I realized my outfit has been changed into fully white and the girl opposite me was dressed in a wedding gown.

Wait, she is......

"You came here to save Y/n," She says and I nod.

"But I don't think I can," I hold my head frustrated.

"Only you can," She lifts my chin up smiling at me but I blink at her cluelessly.

"Human blood can cure a vampire the same way vampire blood can cure a human," She says.

"But Y/n is--"

"I know, there's a reason I made you come here and this is it. Make Y/n drink your blood," She urged me, "Save her."