➼ 41

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

[A few days later]

You were wiping down the kitchen countertop after dinner humming to one of your favourite songs. Once you were done with that, you plan to refresh and head to bed where you'd sit and finish the rest of your homework.

You recently asked your boyfriend to move in with you but he didn't wanna be a burden so Taehyung has been working on part time jobs to help you guys with the expenses. This has resulted in him visiting you less these days but you were okay with it because living alone isn't easy right?

As long as you had him at the end of the day, you didn't have any objections. You also worked as a part timer at a nearby cafe after which you'd return home to eat. Then you do your homework before heading to bed.

You were busy all day except for the weekends. Being an Art student wasn't easy after all. Sometimes Taehyung would be waiting for you before you returned or he'd leave small post it notes around the house to inform you when he'd come home.

You always found it a bit dramatic since he owned a mobile through which he could easily text but he found it cool to stick notes around the house and leave since he took up multiple jobs in a single day.

The way these notes were written, the handwriting and the paper all made you feel a sense of familiarity like you've seen these before but you couldn't point out where exactly.

However today you found no such note in the usual places he used to stick so hoping that the boy would return anytime soon, you had left the windows unlocked because that's how he usually entered.

Half an hour had passed since you entered your room with the idea of finishing the assignment that you had due tomorrow but ended up watching your favourite comedy show on YouTube.

You were so into the show laughing and clapping like a seal when all the lights in the house went off at once.

"Ahh power cut!" You groan.

Your eyes land on your unfinished assignment as a sigh leaves your lips.

"Guess I can't finish the assignment now even if I want to," You shrug.

All the laughing had gotten your throat dry so you got up to get yourself some water.

You had just stepped into the kitchen when you heard the living room window slide open. You peeked your head out of the kitchen door to see the manly figure stroll in almost inaudibly.

"If you're trying to surprise me, then you failed cuz' I already caught you sneaking in Mr.Kim," You playfully laugh at his attempt.

You got no response but the sound of footsteps told you he was heading closer to where you were.

"How did your day go? Did Lilly try to hit on you today as well?" You start a usual conversation asking him about the female staff at his work place who would constantly hit on Taehyung.