66 A Fresh Start

-Sara POV-

He's AWAKE?!!

He is....

He is finally awake!

Jimin!!

"Thank you! I'll be there in a moment." I ended the call and I fasted up my pace to carch my parents.

"Mom! Dad!" I said to my parents while panting.

"Yes dear?" My dad turned around and my mom followed.

I just looked at them with a surprised expression and they knew what I was talking about.

"Really?" My mom widened her eyes. I nodded.

"THEN GO!!" The both said in sync. I kissed them in the cheeks and hugged them.

"Thank you mom, dad." I said while removing the scarf around my neck and I ran out of the airport, leaving my things with my parents.

I ran and ran until I reached the highway. I stopped and thought for a moment. 'Why not get a cab, idiot' I thought to myself. Oh yeah, right.

I raised my hand and waited for a cab to stop in frotn of me. After seconds of waiting, a cab came. I entered the vehicle and I told the driver the name of the hospital. He nodded his head and we drove off.

I'm at the back seat, playing with my fingers. I didn't notice I was biting my lower lip. I'm getting excited, but the nervousness is much felt. I closed my eyes and imagined the scenario that will happen later. Will Jimin be happy that I came? Or does his feelings really faded away ended or love story?

"We arrived ma'am." The driver turned around and said to me. At first I was stiff, but I realise I was in the can for too long. I paid him and I got out.

A windy afternoon welcomed me as I exited the cab. In front of me it the hospital that I always go to when I tried to visit him. I remembered standing in this same spot for hours looking at the storey where Jimin's room is. I stared at the same direction and my heart started to neat really fast. Imagine going to finally see him after 5 months. Here I go!.....

*knock knock*

I knocked on the door.

Room 075. His room.

I patiently waited for someone to open the door.

It wasn't opening. I waited for 5 minutes,......10 minutes,.....30 minutes,....no one's answering. I sat on the chair beside the door. I waited and waited until I fell asleep.

"Ma'am?" A man shook my body. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw a man in white with glasses on. Oh..a doctor. I stood up and faced him.

"Why are you here all alone ma'am?" He asked.

"Oh uhm. I knocked and nobody's was answering. I came to visit uhhh....my friend." I said while slightly pointing to the door.

The doctor smirked and removed his other hand from his pocket.

"What's the name of your friend?" He asked.

"Park Jimin" I said straight.

He looked up, then down. He was, I think thinking about that name. And then he snapped his fingers.

"Aha..he changed rooms. Mr. Jimin Park became my patient three months ago. His room is on the next floor. Room 134." I listened carefully to what the doctor said. I thanked him and ran to the room he mentioned.