82 Relationship Pause

-Sara POV-

I woke up in the morning feeling an empty space beside me. I slowly open my eyes and Jimin is already gone.

He's left so early. I looked around for any letter that he might put aside for me to read when I wake up.
I saw none.

Last night I was happy, but right after the sunshine welcomed me, all the happiness faded away.

I stood up with a frown. I took my phone and texted Jimin.

"Why did you leave without letting me know?"

I typed and sent him the message.

~30 mins have gone bye~

Still no reply.

I tried calling him but it only says that he's busy or he's not reachable.

We have no connections. Why isn't he not responding to me?!

I decided to be a responsible citizen and go to work.

"Good morning, Sara!" I heard Yoongi say behind me. I raised my hand and waved to him without looking ay him.

He fastened his pace and he got beside me.

"Is everything alright?" He asked calmly.

I shook my head and continued walking.

"Couple fight?" He asked again.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Yeah" I breathed out.

I mean we didn't actually literally fight, but it's basically like that.

I heard him sigh.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning. Are you ready?"

I stopped and turned to look at him. I thought about something for a while then I nodded my head. He smiled showing me his adorable gums and I copied his smile.

He put his arm around my shoulder and we continued to walk.

I came hime tired and sore. I still have blood from the surgery clearly seen on my coat. My hands ache and my head hurts. I need more sleep.

I can pretty much accept those hardships I had from earlier, but what hurts more was Jimin not calling nor texting me.

It's been one whole day without him. Without hearing his voice. At least hearing him sends me to a place of joy and comfort, but that didn't happen today.

What could he be doing? I'm worried.

-JiminPOV-

I am looking at my phone on my hand. It's currently 11:45 pm. I wanted to call her, I really do, but my flight to London is already tomorrow. I haven't had the chance to speak to her about that. I'm afraid she'll burst into anger and pour it all on me. I know how mad she'll get when she knows what I am doing.

Even I think this is a stupid idea. It's a very huge risk on our relationship. But I have to save our family business. This damn business is so important to me that I can have the courage to hide secrets from my own wife.

I threw my phone on the table in front of me and I left it there without texting her.

-Sara POV-

7:25 am

"Sara!!" Someone shouted from the inside of the airport. I tiptoed and searched for that voice. I saw a man waving his hands up high. It's Yoongi. I smiled and waved back. I ran to him while dragging my luggage across the floor. We hugged and chatted for a while.