70 For The Third Time

*the real Fallen2 will start in this chapter*

-Sara POV-
        I'm finally done in my second year of pre med. Ugh having a medical field is pretty tiring. But before I start my studies (again) I'm having a break for the preparation of our wedding. Yeeeey!!

Right now we are in the mall to find a dress. Right, I have three sets of wedding dresses now because I'm going to choose for the third time.
I have dresses when I Jimin and I had a for ed wedding, second dress was when I was going to marry Jungkook and now for the third dress, the one I'm going to wear for my real wedding.

My parents have no problem with that. We have a business and money ain't an issue. Honestly I want to use the dress that was planned for my wedding with Jungkook, but now my mom insists that we should buy a new one because that dress was meant for Jungkook and we should find a dress that is meant for Jimin. I'm confused but I respect her decision. By the way, I'm not going to spend anything haha.

We arrived at the store. Only I and my mom are at the store.

"Hello Mrs. Min" A staff greeted my mom as we enter. They kissed each other's cheeks and my mom told something to him......or her. (I think he's gay) //I respect LGBTQ community 🏳️‍🌈 <3 //

While they are talking, I roamed around the store in search for my ideal dress. I came across to some of my favourites, but I continued to search. Suddenly my phone began to vibrate on my side pocket. I took it and it says "Jimin <3". I smiled and I hit the green option.

"Hey" I said. I walked through the inner hallways of the store.

"Where are you?"

"At the store. Are you done with your suit?"

"Yeah. I'm on my way there" He hang up. I put back my phone on my pocket and I couldn't stop smiling. My cheeks are hurting.

"Sara? Come here dear" I heard my mom call me from the front of the store. I went there and saw the staff holding sample dresses. When I came closer to them, the staff asked me, "Do you have any ideal designs for your dress, ma'am?"

"Well actually, yes." I bring out my phone and started to scroll on my camera roll.

I showed her/him my ideal dress.

The dress:

"Oh that looks good, but I think the dress I'm holding looks better on you

"Oh that looks good, but I think the dress I'm holding looks better on you." My eyes landed on her hand. The fress is covered in a black bag.

He/She called a woman staff and she led me to the fitting room near the entrance of the shop. As I got in, she helped me to put the dress on. It fits perfectly. She examined me wearing the dress and she smiled.

"You look gorgeous, ma'am" I thanked her and she removed the curtain in front of me. It revealed a huge mirror and my jaw dropped when I saw my reflection.

I.....look.....beautiful. It's rare for me to compliment myself, but this time, I really feel so beautiful. Like I'm the most beautiful woman in the planet.

I'm wearing this dress:

It looks simple yet it fits all my curves perfectly

It looks simple yet it fits all my curves perfectly. It also compliments every detail I have on my body.

As I turned around, being ready to show it to my mom, I heard the shop door open and I heard the voice of the one I'll be marrying.

"Good afternoon Mrs Min"

"Oh hello, Jimin"

I smiled when I heard his name.

"Are you ready, ma'am?" The staff beside me asked me. I nodded and fixed the botoom of my dress.

I heard the staff outside the fitting room counting down and as he reached number one, the curtain opened, revealing me and the dress I'm wearing.

The first one that I saw was my mom. She has her hands on her mouth and I know she's in awe.

Second person I saw was Jimin. He just keeps on looking at me with wide eyes. His hands on his pockets and his hair perfectly gelled in a style that suits him.

I looked at my mom again and I took a step outside the fitting room.

"Wow sweetie,....in all of the dresses that I saw you in, this one is the most perfect." I walked closer to my mom and hugged. As I was hugging her, the man at her back keeps on staring at me. I backed off from the hug and I went to the man.

"Stop it I'll melt" I said with a mocking tone.

"My baby is looking great" He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the fitting room to take the dress off. I changed into my normal clothes and mom went with the staff to the cashier to pay for the dress.

Meanwhile, I was sitting on the waiting are beside the entrance door of the shop. I noticed in my peripheral vision that Jimin is walking towards me. I looked up and he has a genuine smile plastered on his face. He sat beside me and brought his face closer to mine. We simply stared at each other until I can feel the atmosphere getting intense by the minute. I quietly gulped and he spoke.

"Can't wait to marry you" He said that while still looking into my eyes. I have no idea how to describe what I am feeling right now. I am full of joy, love, and happiness. It's all mixed emotions and I'm happy that they're all good feelings. Mom got our attention and we excited the store.

We had a light dinner in the same mall and we went back to each of our homes.

-Jimin POV-

Do you have any idea of what I'm feeling?! Sara looks beautiful!!!!

I'm seeing her fit her dress for the third time and for the first time, I am feeling extremely happy. They can see my calm face, but deep down inside I am screaming in excitement.

I'm finally going to marry my woman, Min Sara. Our beautiful and new journey will begin in the following month. I have to get ready as well! I have to be fit. I have to get rid of these fats. Don't want Sara to see me all chubby. Besides, we'll live together anyway and I promised to make it up to her. One way is to look healthy in her eyes.

I scheduled for a gym session starting from tomorrow. I didn't tell Sara, it's a surprise for her to see my well defined abs and all. It's for her eyes only.

|| sorry for the late updates. I am not on hiatus, I'm just a lazy human being. I'm sorry ||

Please vote and comment. Your presence really motivates me to write. 💛💛