99 You and I Had Fallen

-Sara POV-

I waited for him to speak another word. I know by the look on his face he is building up courage to tell me something. Whatever this is, I'm ready.

"You know I love you...", he spoke.

Of course.

"...and two years ago, you were still called Mrs. Park."

"Until now actually..", I said confused.

What? Does he want to break our marriage?

In the middle of autumn in Busan, it kinda got hot in this tension I'm in. To be honest I'm nervous to hear this conversation and I want to leave anytime now.

He was taking too long being quiet that I wanted to tell him to go inside because there's nothing important going on. Until...

...he landed on his knee and looked at me with shining eyes.

My heart raced, eyes glued to his eyes, hands on his hands shaking, legs unable to stand any longer.

"Sara, I want us to start again, like when we were young. When we were untold of an arranged marriage, when our young minds would fight with petty situations, and when we knew that this love is for us to keep, that no one else can ever break us apart. You are mine and i am yours, am I right?"

Both of us started to have teary eyes, but his eyes were more serious and fixed on mine.

I nodded my head in response. I literally ran out of words, all I can focus now is his soft and shaky voice making my heart beat faster than ever before.

He let go of his hand and took something from his backpocket. As my eyes peeked the silver circle shiny accessory, my eyes gave up and pulled him up from the ground and kissed him so passionately that our tears mixed with our breath.

"Jimin, for your information, we are still legally married.", I said through the breaths.

"And I want to have a second one", he smiled and kissed me more.

"Alright"

Kiss

"Let me be"

Kiss

"Your Mrs. Park again"

Kiss

Then he placed the ring on my left ring finger. It complemented my skin and hand so much that I forgot how expensive this baby might be. Nonetheless, no matter hos much this cost, the most important part is that at the end no one can ever separate two people that are made for each other.

Whatever challenges we faced through the years we were together, it never changed the fact that I am his and he is mine.

From my arrogant husband to the soft hearted man I that I know now, I had fallen to Park Jimin and he had fallen to Min Sara.

🔸🧡🔸CONGRATULATIONS🔸🧡🔸

Thank you so much Fallen fans!! You successfully completed Fallen (1&2)

A huge thanks to the readers who were with me from the start and for those who patiently waited for my unpredictable dated updates 😂 Sorry kinda not sorry 🙌🏻 😂

Chapter 100 will be a bonus one. Watch out for that final bonus chapter 🥰

I love you all!

Fact: In the future, another story with a brand new plot and characters will be published by moi.

This is chimmyhearts, 'til next time ❤️❤️❤️