72 Four Years

-Third Person POV-

|| FAST FORWARDS ||

4 years of perfect marriage with Jimin.

It might be crazy to think that Sara and Jimin's 4 years of marriage is impossible to be perfect. No fights? No problems? Guess what.....they lived perfectly. There were no fights nor problems.

Sara finished her med school and Jimin continued to study medicine. The university accepted their marriage and people accepted them as well.

The couple got their own home in Yeonje-Gu in the busy districts of Busan. It's a bit far from their original home in Haeundae-Gu.

They both passed the board examination for doctors. Sara topped the boards with a rating of 92.70% and Jimin got the fifth rank with a rating of 90.80%.

They both applied in a well known hospital in Yeonje-Gu and settled in a plush condominium for wealthy people.

They still didn't do 'it'. No kids yet. Only the two of them living happily for four years.

Jimin also has a share in his family's company. Time by time, he goes back to Haeundae-Gu to manage their business.

Sara had her hair cut to shoulder length.
Jimin had gotten slimmer and more fir due to his hard work in the gym. *to impress miss wifey*

This is the start of everything.

시작!