95 Kidnapped by -

-Sara POV-

"Don't you dare call him"

My eyes widened in fear. I held my phone tightly and hid it behind my scarf.

"S-sir?" I stuttered while looking at him.

He kept his eyes on the road—not responding to my questions. I am dying to call Jimin. I also thought about opening the car door and jumping right outside.

The man must've realized I was shaking in fear when he spoke again.

"Calm down, madam. You are safe with me."

You know what, sir? I do not believe in what you're saying. Not even a single decimal percentage do I believe in you. I can feel my hands being numb and sweaty. I just closed my eyes tightly and hoped that everything will all be alright.

Jimin....I need you.

-Jimin POV-

Where is she? It has been two hours and she's not yet here. I'm getting worried. I took my phone and dialed her number. I was about to click "call" when someone shouted my name from afar. I took the phone down and followed the voice.

"Jimin!!" An old man and woman with their hands together came towards me. The man had his other arm stretched out as if asking for a hug. I had a huge smile on my face and hugged both of them.

"Thank you for coming! Thank you for giving your time to this celebration."

"Oh son, don't worry about it. We can't wait for the ceremony to start!", the old man said.

I led them to a place to sit as I wonder where Sara could be. We cannot start without her.

-Sara POV-

We're on the road for about an hour and I still don't have a clue where could we possibly be going.

"You arrived at your destination." A weird robotic sound spoke. I never realized the man was using a gps.

He parked the car just outside an old building. I said it's old because cobwebs are everywhere and it was starting to look like a jungle with so much trees and vines.

"Someone's waiting for you inside", the man said. I looked at him skeptically for a moment, then I stepped outside the car.

Right after I closed the car door, he took of in the speed of lightning and left me there alone. I was about to chase him and shout for help when I can hear footsteps of heels inside the building.

The place was actually quiet. I can hear the wind...so unusual.

I just stood outside the front door, waiting for that sound to be near.

After a couple of seconds, it stopped.

I can sense a human being behind the old looking door. 

It craked open and slowly it was being pulled apart.

A woman in a red dress appeared.

No way...

...it can't be...

Why is she here??

"Mijin?"