69 REAL LOVE

-Sara POV-

"There you go! Hold it....YES!!" I hugged Jimin and start to jump out of joy.

It has been two 6 weeks and he is slowly recovering. His legs are getting better and better by the time. I looked at him and caressed his cheeks.

"Great! You can now walk, Jimin" Mr. Park said from behind. Jimin looked at him and smiled at him before looking down on me. He mouthed a 'thank you' and I slightly pinched his cheeks.

"Ok so later we will be having a family dinner. Get your selves ready." Mr. Park said.

"I will text you the time and location. I have to go now kids." He pointed at Jimin and took his coat and bag. Kids? We are adults for goodness sake. I laughed and scoffed, Jimin must've heard me.

"Don't worry, you are not a kid to me." He said and I turned around to look at him.

"Thanks haha" I said.

"You are my baby" My eyes widened and my head faced him within milliseconds. I can feel my insides getting hot and I think my face is getting red.

"Just kidding" He showed me his eye smile.....

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me. Uhmm I'm not sure. It is pretty warm outside and the weather is fine.

"I don't know. I just want to stay inside the house" I said and I lazily went over to the couch and sat down. I am in Jimin's home because....I just feel like going. It is Sunday though; no classes for today.

Weight was put onto the couch and I bounced a little. I looked over to my side and Jimin was smiling looking at me.

We were facing each other and no one dared to talk. I sighed and opened my mouth, I was about to say something when Jimin interrupted me.

"Are you sure you still want to stay as friends?" He put his arm on the top of the couch and his hand was resting on his cheek.

I-I don't know what to say. Is he really opening this topic right now?

I averted my gaze and stared at the blank tv in front of me.

"Sara?" He called my attention.

"I don't know" I whispered, still not facing him.

I heard him sigh and fixed his position on the couch. I kept on biting mg lower lip. I'm not sure if this is the right time to go with a relationship with him. I want to but I think it's kinda fast.

"I'm going to take a nap. I'll just be in my room" He stood up and I finally looked at him. I nodded and looked over at the tv again.

His footsteps are slowly fading and my mind keeps on fighting over the different questions and answers I have in my head. I mean, I did choose him right? So why not give him the chance right now?

-Jimin POV-

I laid on my bed and I curled myself into a ball. I faced my window and I closed my eyes. All that I've been thinking is about her. About Sara. Why can't she choose? I turned my gaze to the table beside my bed. I pulled one of the drawers open and I took out a paper bag stored inside it.

I opened the bag and took out a white box. I examined it from all sides. I sighed and placed the box and the bag on my table. I covered myself with the blanket and I fell asleep.