90 No, You're Lying

-Jimin-

"SARA!!" I followed her.

Running through the locals and carts made of wood carrying vegetables. I almost slipped from the ice shavings from an ice stall.

I ran and ran. I got little sweat and a fast heartbeat.

"SARA!!" I shouted again for the fifth time.
Her figure gradually becoming nearer...and nearer.

...and nearer.

I got a hold of her. I held her waist so tight and back hugged ber while I shove my face to her nape. I inhale her village scent, although it's weird because I'm definitely not used to this smell of hers, I inhaled it full of love, and oh I missed her so much!

"Let go!" She struggled to escape my hug. I fought and didn't let her.

"Please....STRANGER! STRANGER!" Once she shouted that word, I immediately let go of her and made jer turn to look at me. I held both pf her shoulders and tried to look at her face.

She still moves and still trying to escape.

"Sara...please don't act like you don't know me.."

"I don't know that Sara you're talking about."

"Oh, don't play with me.."

"I d-don't!..." Then she successfully escaped my grip.

But she didn't run nor walk away. She, rather, stood there, just facing me.

My eyes never blinked. It is glued to her eyes...her face...my wife's face.

I held out my hand to touch her but she backed off.

"I'm Maegi, sir...Min Maegi..."

"No.."

"..I am"

She took out her wallet from her dress and showed me her I.D.

It clearly says there,

Name: Min Maegi
Occupation: Registered nurse

"A nurse..then why are you in-"

"It's a part time job, sir"

My eyes opened wide. Then w-why would she feel and look the same just like Sara. She has her everything.

"I should be going" she said.

I honestly don't want to let her go because I do believe she's my wife. She's just acting like she doesn't know me 'cause I know how much hurt I made her feel. That's just normal.

I nodded...

The walked passed me. Leaving me alone dumbfounded.

I turned around.

Her short hair bounces so cutely with the wind and it made me made a petty smile.

"Oh you are my wife...you are my Sara"