68 Messing With Your Heart

-Sara POV-

I am sitting beside Jimin's bed. I am watching him as he sleeps. I go here in the hospital everyday after school. I feel sorry for him, he can't continue his school works because of his condition. If this continues, he might repeat the school year. I don't know what his decision would be but I hope it is for the best of him.

*knock*

I turned to the door when I heard the knock. Yujin wakes up and stood up to open the door. I leaned to the side so I can see who's the person behind the door. Oh....the doctor.

"May I talk with the patient's relative please." He said.

I took a quick glace of Jimin before standing up and walking towards the door. As I reached the doctor, I raised my hand and I said that I am a relative. He excused me for a moment and we exited Jimin's room.

"I just have something to say ma'am. Regarding Mr. Park Jimin's condition, he is slowly recovering and he may be discharged in the hospital by tomorrow." My eyes smiled when the doctor mentioned those words.

"He still must use his wheelchair until he is fully recovered." After that, he excused himself and left me in front of Jimin's room. My insides are jiggling right now. I am so happy and excited at the same time. I should tell him!!

I opened the door and saw Yujin giving her patient his medicines. The bed is reclined and Jimin is swallowing his tablets. The moment our eyes met, he quickly drank his glass of water and wiped his face. He gave me a smile and I gave him a grin in return.

He spoke once I reached his bed.

"Someone looks happy today." He said

"Good morning Jimin!!" I hugged him and he patted my back. He replied with a sweet 'good morning to you too'.

"Guess what!!" I said while holding one side of his bed with both of my hands.

"Minions are attacking the world?!" He said with excitement.

Oh this dumb handsome guy.....

"Idiot!" I slapped his arm.

"What babe?" His voice was low and hoarse.

"Eeeeew!! It doesn't sound good when you say it. No labels please. We are still FRIENDS" I emphasised the word 'friends' to make him clear that we are NOT in a relationship. But I love him tho.

He whined and pouted a bit. I rolled my eyes and said what I was gonna say.

"You can be discharged tomorrow" I said calmly, but his reaction is out of normal.

"YEHEEEEY!!!!! Give me a hug sweet pea!!" He opened his arms for a hug and I backed up.

"Heeeey!! Hug me please" He pouted and his eyes were big, same thing with his cheeks looking like a mochi.

"Please act your age, man!" I said with an annoyed face. In the end, I didn't hug him. Haha.

"Hey by the way, your father will be here later to visit you." I sat there beside his bed again.

"Okay" he replied and rested his back on the bed.

"Son" I heard his father say when he entered Jimin's room.

I opened my eyes and yawned. They are hugging. A smile is seen across my lips. Mr. Park seemed to be rushing. He talked to Jimin for a while and then he said farewell to us and left. I fixed my hair and straightened up my position. I asked Jimin what his dad told him and he's smirking like a dork.