84 The One Dying

-SaraPOV-

I wake up still feeling my head ache. I rolled to the opposite side of thr bed and I got face to face with a sleeping Yoongi.

At first I thought he was Jimin, but of course he isn't. I couldn't sleep anymore so I got up and took a nice hot shower. Yoongi was awake when I finished. I gave him a warm smile and he returned it with a tired sleepy face. I giggled cuz he's so adorable.

I dried my hair and I sat on the bed next to Yoongi.

"You feeling better?" He asked.

I faced him and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Still feel my head hurt" I honestly said.

"Come here" He opened his arms and I moved to his side to hug him. We cuddled for a while and he cupped my face.

"You'll be alright, okay? We'll go visit the hospital later" I nodded when he said that. I escaped from the hug and I got out of the room to go eat breakfast.

The first one I saw was Jungkook on his full lawyer attire.

"There's work today?" I asked.

"Everyday is a work day for me, Sara" He sweetly smiled and took a toast of bread from the dining table.

"Why don't you eat properly? Let's eat together" I suggested. I think he needs some time to take things slow, he's always fast.

"I'd love to, but I'm really running late" He said and bit the end of the toast and took his suitcase.

As he was about to leave the main door, he turned to me and took the toast from his mouth.

"Oh and yeah....take the pills the doctor will give you okay? Be healthy" Then he left.

I was left aline on the kitchen. I took the jam and spread it on two toasts. I quietly ate when Awri came out from her door. After a few seconds, Yoongi came out from the room. They were standing in front of each other and by the way I see it, it is bloody awkward.

It was quiet. I bet you can hear me crunching my toast. From afar, I can see Yoongi's eyes widen and somehow his breathing increased. Meanwhile, Aeri was calm and she gave him a smile.

"Guys! Come and eat" I said to kill the awkwardness.

"Ohh toast! I love toast" Aeri sprinted from her position to the kitchen.

As Aeri was distracted from the toast, I moved my body to the side to see a glimpe of Yoongi. He's totally stiff. He didn't move from his position. I stood up and went to him. When he realized that I was in front of him, he shook his head and stared at me.

I smirked devilishly. He averted his gaze and I followed his stares. He avoided eye contact from me, but I tried my very best to make his eyes look at mine.

"I saw that" I spoke.

"W-what?" I knew it, he stuttered.

"What's with that obvious act?"

"H-huh? I d-didn't do anyt-thing" He's defensive....stubborn Yoongi.

"Tell me, do you like A-"

"Guys! I'm going out!" Aeri shouted from across the kitchen. My head swung to her direction and I waved my hands to say goodbye.

I was cut off by her..hmm.

"Gonna eat!" Yoongi said and at the same time, he rushed over to the dinjng table.

Saved by the bell? Nah. I know he likes Aeri.

"Oww YOONGI MY HEAD!" I can't take it anymore. My head really hurts, also my stomach, but my head has the majority of hurt.