75 She's Back

Author suggests:
||Listen to "You Are The Reason" by Calum Scott while reading, for more of the feels||

-Sara POV-

"No, Jimin. Not now" He has my waist on his hands and he's hovering above me. I try to push him away but he's so strong.

He tried to kiss my neck but I dodged.

"Baby, why?" He asked whining.

"Please, not now" I wiggled to escape from his grip.

He gave up and sighed. He laid back down and faced me. His eyes were making a puppy eye and thankfully my mood didn't let me give in. I was still feeling furious about that new applied doctor. There's something bothering me about her.

"Goodnight", he held my head and kissed me on the lips. I replied with a hum and we both slept.

-Jimin POV-

"Gooooodmorning my loooove!!" I streched my arms and I looked at the sleeping Sara. I giggled and stared closely at her face. There was a small gap between our faces and I am tempted to kiss her. I was about to, when she sneezed in front of me.

"Oh my g-" I wiped my face and sat up.

"Hmmm good morning, Jiminie" She cutely said. I smiled and patted her head.

Quickly, we took a shower (together ahihihi) and got ready for today. We rode using my car and came to the hospital just on time.

It was a lazy Wednesday for us, but we have to report to our jobs, right? Couples having the same work and working at the same building ain't usual, but I'm glad we're one of 'em.

We walked to the doctors' lounge while holding hands. We entered, and scanned our IDs. Yoongi saw us and he waved at us. Sara excused herself to the bathroom and I'm left with a haggard Yoongi and a few doctors.

"How's the morning?" Yoongi said while pouring hot water on a cup to make himself a coffee.

"Oh it's great, man" I said with a smirk.

"Aish..you're lucky you can do that everyday, she's your wife." I knew what he meant and we laughed at that. He's right, there's nothing wrong with doing 'it', but he's mistaken because Sara and I haven't tried 'it' yet. It sucks right? But I respect her. We'll make babies when she's ready. I'll be patient.

We both were laughing when I heard the doors barge open. Mijin entered with her 'trying to look sexy' outfit and heels that is unnecessarily high. We locked eyes and that's when I felt frozen again. I stopped laughing and Yoongi must've noticed it.

"Bro..." He checked on me before following my gaze.

He pinched my arm and I was brought back to reality.

"Something fishy is going on. I noticed that stare since yesterday. What's up with you and the new doctor?"

I shushed by covering his mouth. I looked around if somebody heard us. Thankfully Sara isn't here.

"I-I'll tell you later." I told him.

Just after I finished my sentence, I heard Sara's voice from behind.

"Later?" She said. I felt my body became numb and I faced her.

"Uhh..." I'm finding a good excuse.

"Later we'll....hang out...uhh Yoongi and I" I managed to say.

"Without me?" She asked. Oh shoot.

"N-no..I just wanted to know more about Yoongi's life, that's all."

"Okay" She raised her shoulders and sighed. Omygosh she believed me, I hope.