97 What to Anticipate

-Sara POV-

Mijin planned what?

Jimin and I are inside the care while on the road going to I don't know where. I can't help but ask...

"She planned what exactly?" I faced Jimin.

He kept his eyes on the road. All he did was giggle and a little smile. Why won't you answer me?!

"Babe, seatbelt" His expression turned queasy in an instance.

I got mad at him, so I pouted and fixed my seatbelt. There were millions of reasons running through my mind why Mijin would do such a thing. I don't know what good or bad intentions she put in that scenario, but I know for a fact that Jimin and her still mingle with each other. That made me even more mad. I accidentally banged my head on the door window and that made Jimin stop the car on the side of the highway.

"Hey, you alright?" He said agitatedly while unbuckling his seatbelt and didn't waste time to check on me. He exited the car and dashed to the passenger's side. He opened the door and took my head between his arms. I still have that angry expression and a pouted face.

"Don't ever do that again, Sara." he said while gently stroking the part of my head that got hurt and kissed it.

I remained silent through the whole ride.

~

After an hour we stopped by a huge house with lights surrounding the structure. I looked outside the car to see an unfamiliar neighborhood.

"Where are we?" I finally spoke.

"A party" He simply said.

"Get out now. They've been waiting for you for ages."

Me? But why, what for? Before I can even respond, he got out of the car and into the porch of the house. He stood there with his hands on both of his pockets and looking at me patiently.

I guess I have to swallow my pride. I got out of the car and the first thing that caught my attention was the cab that I rode a while ago. It is parked among the rich cars beside the one I just stepped outside of. I suddenly was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

As I reached Jimin in the porch, he eyes never left mine. He came closer to me and whispered three words that made my heart jump out of my chest.

"Close your eyes"

Well at first I didn't. I don't know if I can trust him anymore. I gave him a what-the-heck-look before he pulled me by my waist and kissed me softly.

"Do as I say now, babe" His calming tone made me do what he said. I feel like a fool now.

My vision is one hundred percent black now and i have to rely on my sense of touch and hearing If I want to anticipate what's about to happen next.

With Jimin guiding me by the waist, I heard him opening the door and what I hear seems like 90's music being played and numerous people chattering.

"Jimin....Jimin" I tried to turn around to him because I was feeling really nervous at the moment.

"Shhhh..." He whispers. "Ready? I'm about to take it off now"

I gulped.....and did not respond.