67 The Obvious Sign

-Sara POV-

"Ok get up" I helped Jimin in his wheelchair. He sat on it and I am the one who is pulling the wheelchair.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Cafeteria please" he said.

I know..where is Yunjin if she's the maid right? Well I kind of took her job. She's in charge of Jimin's medicines and I am in charge of taking Jimin for a walk outside his room.

It has been three days since I came back,....since we came back. I am slowly adjusting myself to him. I want us to be back together. I want to repeat the sweet moments of the past. I'm ready to get hurt. I'll just forgive him. Pain is part of love,...right?

"I want a chicken sandwich please" Jimin pointed to a stall in the cafeteria. He looked up at me to the back and I looked down. His eyes are just so beautiful, I often get lost into them. True story..

I nodded my head and ruffled his hair.

-Jimin POV-

Sara came back with my sandwich. I thanked her and she excused herself to find an empty table for us. She left me near the cafeteria entrance. I watched her every move....she looks so beautiful. I don't know if this is really destiny. She was about to get married and I was about to die,......and yet we are here.....together. This is surreal. I smiled while looking at her. She got far away and I kept on eating my sandwich. She hasn't came back and my sandwich is already finished.

I looked around and I can't see her. I wanted to go somewhere else. I put both of my hands on the wheels and I made my way to the small chapel in the same floor level. Nobody was there. I quietly entered the chapel. Only the sound of my wheelchair spinning is heard. I went to the farthest front and I struggled to sit on the wooden chairs. As soon as I was able to sit down, I looked at the cross. Jesus is looking down straight at me. I smiled when I see that our eyes are connecting. I felt genuine happiness. I was blessed with another life. Another life with Sara. This is all making sense to me. I was given another chance to live because I wasn't done with my life yet. Maybe we are really meant to be, no, we ARE really the ones meant for each other. Tears slowly ran down my cheeks as I think about  my perfect future with her. I wanted a sign.

"Please give me a sign. In five seconds I want Sara to be here in the chapel." I whispered to Jesus with my eyes closed. If she does come, I will ask for her hand right after I get fully cured. I tightly closed my eyes and silently counted in my brain.

1........

2........

3........

Sara..

4........

5...."Jimin?!"...

I heard her voice! She's....I turned around and there she is. My beautiful Sara standing on the entrance of the chapel. Basically she is 'in' the chapel. I smiled widely and thanked the Lord for the obvious sign. I faced the altar and I just smiled like a weird dude.

"Jimin!!" I heard the furious voice of 'my wife'. She's walking towards me with a boiling blood.

Finally she's standing by my side.

"Yah! Where were you?! I found a table but I cannot find you! You think you can just go to wherever you want? You are freak——" She stopped for a while.
"You...you need me, okay? You can't just leave me." Oh I get it. She was about to curse.

I didn't respond, rather I looked into her eyes. My head tilted upwards to see her beautiful features. Oh man, how did I end up with sich a beautiful woman! I'm so lucky!