91 Stop Pretending

-Jimin-

It's been 12 hours since I last saw Sar— Maegi. It still feels awkward talking to her knowing that she's basically ignoring me.

This village is just small...i know we'll meet somewhere, anytime.

-next day-

I woke up feeling great. It was a very rare sleep I frequently have. Somehow I feel refreshed and clean and relaxed.

It's so early in the morning (6:35 am). The sun is just rising. It's my first time to appreciate the sunrise. It really was spectacular. I never knew Jeju sunrise would be this mesmerizing.

I strolled along the shore of the beach while kicking small dead corals. I heard a bell not so far from where I was stading. I followed it and it lead to an old vendor of breakfast snacks. I realized I haven't eaten yet so, I bought a snack from his cart. He thanked me and gave me my change for my payment.

As I was about to leave, it surprised me that he called me with my name.

"Jimin ssi?" He spoke.

My eyes grew wide and I turned to him. He was pointing at me with his hand and his face looked all confused.

"Mr. ,...how did you know who I was?" I asked politely.

He laughed. Maybe because his guess was right that I was the Jimin he was talking about.

"You look even more handsome in person!" He continued to laugh. When he said that, I also laughed with him. Confusion was still seen on my face.

"The girl that is staying with my family knows you. She even has a picture of you together. How lovely!" He said.

A girl?

"Who is the girl you are talking about, sir?"

"Maegi"

My heart stopped...oh sorry..my world stopped.

"M-maegi?"

"Oh yes, Maegi. She has been staying with us for two years now. She's a very sweet person. She is helping me and my family with our small business in the market and also in weaving."

"You mean Sara?" I asked.

"Who's Sara?" He replied.

I knew there was something fishy behind Maegi's confession.

I knew she was Sara all along.

"Mr. , please take me to where Maegi is."

"Absolutely."