92 Admit It Already

~Maegi POV~

Early in the morning, I was helping Mrs. Yeol in her weaving.

"Ahh!" She exclaimed. I immediately looked at her and stood up to go to her.

"Mrs. Yeol, are you alright?"

"Oh..it's just a small clumsy move-"

"Your elbow is bleeding!"

Apparently while she was weaving, her dominant hand got caught in a small wire on the chair she was sitting on.

She is becoming old so, I held her other arm and helped her to stand up. I managed to walk us together to the door that leads to the outside.

As I took a step outside, in the far distance I could see Mr. Yeol's small car. A smile landed on my face because he arrived safely.

I brought Mrs. Yeol to the water pump outside their house and I pumped some water to wash off the blood. After I did that, I quickly went in and took a bandage. I wrapped up the wound and she was alright.

We were about to go back in to the house, when Mr. Yeol shouted our names. I turned around....and that was the moment my heart started to beat so fast.

~Jimin POV~

There she is....Maegi.

While on the ride, Mr. Yeol and I got to know about each other. Now he knows why I was here. I politely asked him to leave Maegi and I outside for us to talk.

"Darling, let's go." I saw how he approached his wife. He took Mrs. Yeol from Maegi and brought her inside the house. When they disappeared from my sight, my gaze shifted to Maegi. She has her eyes wide open and her fingers trembling.

I slowly walked towards her until there's only  few spaces between us.

"Maegi..." she has her head down.

"Sara..." I saw her eyes hard shut.

"...talk to me." I said.

I can hear her breath accelerating and her body shaking.

"If you don't want to see me again, look at me in the eyes and say it." It was hard but, I have to make things clear.

"Are you Sara? .... m-my wife?" Then I started to have watery eyes.

Still, she refused to talk. I waited, waited for her to make a move.

For about two minutes there was silence. Her head was down and I kept looking at her.

Then, she raised her head.

"Jimin..."

My body felt like weakening when she said my name.

I felt a tear roll down my right cheek.

With just a second,.....

.....she jumped towards me and hugged me so tight I didn't have the chance to breathe together with the gasp I had from the shocking moment that just happened.

I immediately closed my eyes as plenty of tears stream down my face. I wrapped my arms around her and inhaled the scent I longed for almost two years.

Everything went so fast that I have to break the hug and ask her what just happened.

"Oh, Jimin...I missed y-you so much! Why did you come for me?!" She said shouting while wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Sara...no."

"What?!" She said.

"But why did you change your name..and why did you leave me for such a long time?"

She took my hand and dragged me to the shore.

Together, we walked slowly by the sea.

"I really got hurt, Jimin. With all the lies and false hopes. I have to regain my inner peace and I needed solitude that's why I left without telling anyone even my parents."

"I'm sorry..." I apologized.

"It has been two years, Jimin. Honestly, if you didn't come here I would've moved on and stop hoping you'd look for me. Well right now, I'm all better but, when I saw you on the market a few days ago, I couldn't help but remember the tragic moments from the past—." She sniffed and I looked at her while she tried to hide her teary eyes.

"That moment when I said I was coming back from London....I was about to leave..when Mijin and her father canceled it. I was so angry that I quit on partnering with them. I knew you would be disappointed but, I never thought of you leaving me for two years." I answered back and I think that made her cry more.

"But you know what?" She asked.

She stopped walking and I did too.

"No matter how many years without seeing you nor holding you.....I still love you."

I didn't know what I felt. It's like many rocks made my chest heavy and at the same time butterflies are having a war on my stomach, that my reflexes made me walk up to her and hold both of her cheeks. I kissed her like I'd lose her at any moment.

This sensation that I was feeling....I missed this.

I never stopped. I don't care if we die of suffocation. I continued to kiss her and that made us both tear up.

I missed you, Sara.

It's true that good things come to those who wait.