74 Rank Stealer

-Sara POV-

/After 2 months/

I am on duty today. I walked through the halls of the third floor of the hospital. It's 10:32 am.

Jimin is in his office while I roam around the halls of the hospital. I notice my friend doctor exiting a room. I greeted her and she waved at me. She passed me and I kept my eyes on that particular room. Why do I feel some kind of instinct that I should go in there.

I put my hands inside my pocket and I walked towards that room. As I was getting near, a familiar man with now blonde hair exited the room. His back is so familiar and his...voice...NO WAY..

Our eyes met and my insides are jumping from excitement.

"Taehyung!!" I shouted and I ran to hug him. He caught me and swirled me around.

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?" I asked with sparkles in my eyes.

We hadn't seen each other for 4 years since the wedding.

He showed me his box smile and his beautiful eye smile. Gosh I missed my best friend.

"As you know Mirae and I got married a year after you and Jimin got married, right?" I nodded. Sadly, Jimin and I weren't able to attend their wedding because we were so busy at that time.

I waited for him to continue, but he just gave me a smile that lit up my brain to think of reasons why they are in the hospital.

"Oh gosh!....Is she hurt?" I asked my trying to conver my mouth with my hand.

He shook his head and chuckled.

"Guess. I gave you a hint already." He kept his eyes on mine. I thought hard until a thought came into my mind.

A thought that I hope is legit.

"She's.....no way" My eyes widened as I look at him.

"Go see for yourself" He gestured me to the room and I nervously enter inside.

I entered and a beautiful scene welcomed me.

Mirae is holding a baby on her hands. She looks so haggard but the glow of a mom is shining through. I had near tears showing in my eyes. I came closer to her and she didn't expect me to be here.

"Sara!! You're here" She exclaimed. I kept quiet and I just shared glances with her and her baby.

"A boy" She said.

"He looks so beautiful" I can't help but cry with the sight. My best friend and his wife has a baby now. A beautiful family.

I asked if I could hold the baby and ahe let me. I carried him and I can see Mirae's eyes and Taehyung's lips. He is white with a charismatic appeal. We talked about life and those four years of not seeing each other.

I said goodbye to her and I went out the room. My eyes found two men having a chat. My husband and my best friend. Jimin saw me and he smiled. I walked towards them and they both looked at me weirdly. They did a small hi-five and Taehyung excused himself.

"Let's go" Jimin said while putting his hand on my waist and he guided me to walk.

I looked at him and he has a smirk on his face. The kind of smirk that I know hides something inappropriate.

"What's the matter?" I finally asked.

"You don't want to know" He said without eye contact.

"Tell me" I said with a tone that should be triggering and yet he didn't give in.