77 This Time

-JiminPOV-
I came early to the hospital today. Sara is not feeling so well so she decided to stay at home.

As I did my attendance, I instantly asked the fellow doctors for Mijin. I have to talk to her now or everything will go so wrong.

I ended up knowing where she was when I asked the janitor.

"I believe she's been in her office the whole night"

My eyes widened and I thanked him, rushing off to see Mijin.

I knocked on her door, nobody answered. I twisted the knob and surprisingly it was open.

I peeped inside and I saw her upper body plopped down on the desk. I whispered her name to get attention. She groaned and gently lifted her head to see me. She was shocked to see my presence and she quickly fixed herself up. I stayed silent, concerned about her staying the night.

I sat across from her.

"I heard you didn't go home last night"
My voice was calm and steady.

I noticed her eyes, they were red. She must've cri—

"I cried all night, Jimin" She spoke honestly. My heart clenched knowing about that incident. I was still angry about our conversation yesterday, but I somehow feel pity for her.

"I came back for you" She added.

I sighed and rubbed my cheek.

"Look, Mijin. I want closure. I want this to end. I found my happiness already—haha I am married, can't you see?" I slightly laughed, showing her the wedding ring.

"Noooo~~" She whined and leaned on the desk.

"Please, Jimin. Come back to me!!" She let out her tears and she was haggard af.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Let's end this well, please." I tried to lifter her head up.

She grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer to her. Our eyes are close and her morning breath hits my lips.

"I l-love you"

Bad breath..

"Mijin.." I struggled to remove her grip from my wrists. When I successfully did, I faced her and told her the words that may hurt her, but hopefully makes her realise that we really are not meant for each other.

"Mijin, listen." I readied my voice.

"We are done, okay? For almost 10 years we are over! I understand your situation. You still love me, but I don't! I don't love you anymore. This!? This is all crap! You coming back to me and expecting me to love you again is all blurry because I AM MARRIED! I have my wife and soon I'll have my own family. Gosh please Mijin, stop all of these. You're just hurting yourself. Move on. I am not the only man existing in the world. Someone out there might love you too. We were destined back then, but it's a destiny to never last. It was nice that I have met you." I let it alllllll out bruh.

She stayed there, silent and sobbing.

I held her shoulder and said the last words for my ending speech.

"You deserve somebody else."

I turned around and swiftly moved to the door for my exit. As I held the knob, she called me.

"Jimin"

I moved my head to the side and smiled sickly at her.

"Please forgive me"

"Oh gosh..." I sighed and came back to her for the last hug. She sobbed on my shoulder and suddenly kissed me on the cheek. I backed off and she smiled.