86 Back For Love

-SaraPOV-

It's now the last day of my stay in Seoul. I'm heading off to Busan in a couple of hours.

Yoongi is here with me today outside Jungkook's house.

It has been three days since I heard that awful news. I'm still so down and depressed. I look up at the sky and tilt my head upwards so tears won't come falling down.

I am hurt.

I am broken.

I am tired of living everyday. I am losing hope and I think I cannot do this anymore.

I quickly rush inside the house and ran to the kitchen.

"Sara!!" I heard Yoongi's voice behind me, also running.

I opened the top and bottom drawers in search for a knife. Once I saw a small one, I gladly took it and aimed it at my throat. I was panicking and out of breath. A hand stopped mine from slicing my neck.

"SARA! What the heck are you thinking?! You're committing suicide you dumbass!"

I know he had to call me that. And I deserve to be called that way. I let go of the knife and cried on his shoulder.

The pain that remains in my heart still kills me as if it was fresh. The thought of my husband, that had never made me his priority, still slaps me in the face harshly.

"I think it's batter if you rest now. You have a flight early tomorrow."

"I don't want to live anymore, Yoongi..." I hiccuped while he pats my back.

"Don't lose hope. He loves you no matter what."

"Then why—"

"Psssht!" He quickly puts his index finger on my mouth.

"Don't say that."

I knew whay he was going to say. 'He love you' SHT THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Then why would he not say anything and leave me hopeless. I literally waited for him to come back and fulfill his promise...that pissed me off big time.

"You should sleep now, Sara. Come on..I'll accompany you." He calmly said. My face heated up and became all red. I was a crying mess.

4:40 am

Yoongi has left me in the airport an hour ago. Now, I am boarding in the plane I'm taking. As I slowly walk and follow the flow pf the people, I felt a pain in my chest, specifically my heart. I placed a hand over it and clenched it so tight. I breathed deeply and flicker my eyes ever so often.

"Good morning ma'am. Welcome to Korean Airlines!"

I handed the flight attendant the plane ticket and I sat on my seat, A 15.

I put on my headphones and I played songs that make me forget my sadness. I took out a magazine and I inclined my seat.

-Jimin-

"Give that back to me! How dare you control me?!"

Mijin keeps hiding my plane ticket.

"Nooo! Jimin, you have to say"

Her face was red and her eyes are getting teary.
I don't get it why she doesn't want me to go. We have talked about separating ways and minding each other's businesses.

"Y-your business? We can help you to rise again! Please stay, Jimin!"

"No! I have my wife who needs me!" I ran towards her and grabbed the ticket that she hides behind her back.

I took a hold of it, but suddenly she took my face and she kissed me directly on the lips. I felt everything stop. It was a disgusting moment.

When I came back to my senses, I pushed her off of me.

"What the—How dare you!"

"Jimin.."

"You used me! You freaking used your father just to have me."

"N-no..."

"Stop lying and just accept that we will never work out! I freaking don't like you—I don't even love you!"

There was silence. Tears we building in my eyes. All of those that happened made it claer in my mind that the reason why I was told to go to London was to be with Mijin and be close to her. All of these business thing is just a lie because for weeks I have not received any improvement in my business.

I got a chance to escape from Mr. Nam's security and now I'm here at the lobby of the hotel getting ready to leave this country.

It's been three days since I last talked to Sara. It has also been three days since she hasn't been calling nor texting me. I need her presence. I promised her I'll come back...I hope she waits.

I know that I failed her again. I know I'm stupid. Knowing her, I know she won't give up on me.

The flight is 8:15 am. I probably will be back in Seoul for 15 hours more or less. I'll be there at night time. I hope she's still there. I hope she forgives me for being late.

I love her so bad that I am now willing to standby my business for her.

I miss her.

I love her.

Now I realize, she's the one who will make me complete.

||
I am so sorry for not updating for a month. School and Wattpad is very difficult to do both at the same time. I am obviously in a hiatus. Please do remember that I am not forgetting my duties as an author. I love you all!! 💜💜💜💜
||