71 I Do

|| from now on, fast forwards will take place because the main focus of Fallen 2 is the lives of Sara and Jimin after getting married ||

*the wedding day*

-Jimin POV-

My heart keeps on beating fast. I fixed my tuxedo while breathing deeply. I have my dad beside me on the front side of the isle. People are slowly filling up the church. I can spot my relatives who I haven't seen for so long. My friends and close classmates from my first year of pre med are on the other side of the isle, already sitted. After a few minutes, my soon real wife will enter and walk on the isle. I haven't seen her since today. That's a rule people have when two persons get married. I balled my hands into fists because I cannot control my nervousness. I sighed multiple times. I heard a man shout from the door, "Bride's here!" Shoot....My heart began to really beat fast and it kinda hurts my chest. Now I'm having goose bumps. She, and the thought of finally marrying her really drives me insane.

-Sara POV-
I exited the wedding limousine flawlessly. There is a huge crowd outside the church waiting for me. As soon as they saw me, they started to murmur words that I couldn't understand. I heard an audible voice and she said, "She really looks stunning." And one said, " The most beautiful bride in the world." Those compliments made me smile and feel confident. In a few minutes, this huge door in front of me will open and my soon to be real husband will be standing on the right side of the front isle. I can't wait to see him, feel him, kiss him, and live with him. This is all getting real. For the last seconds before opening the door, I recalled some of our memories together. I clearly remember the times when I met him accidentally in the dorm. He welcomed me with his rude attitude. I learned that he brought bottles of beer to class, he likes to make fun of people. He made me do his homeworks and projects. I remembered his face when he slept on the library table. His sincere sorry when he broke my heart. His efforts to keep me by his side. He didn't stop to love me even when I loved someone else. He fought for our love and it resulted as the ceremony for today. I heard the old sound of hinges breaking and the door finally opened. One by one, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, ring bearer, and etc. started to enter. I sighed and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, it's my turn to walk inside.

-Jimin POV-

I saw Sara's cute niece from her cousin, enter from the door. It sent shives down my spine when I saw her niece because it means she's the next to show up. Sara is next to show up.

Clapping and unaudible sounds were heard from the crowd. I somehow was lost at the moment. I was only focused at the woman dressed in white, entering the narthex. Her head low, she walked towards us slowly. My mind is lost in her presence. I felt the time stopped and all I was thinking was the vow I'm going to make to The Lord. The vow to love this woman forever until death do us part.

-Sara POV-
I couldn't see well because of this veil on my face. I held my bouquet tightly and I felt my dad's hand on my back. He rubs it to comfort me. I guess the intense feeling I'm in is being felt by the people around me. I gained comfort and I raised my chin to face the people in the church. I looked at them at every corner and I spotted some of my friends and family. They were all clapping and smiling. I felt happy. Lastly, my eyes landed on the man in a tuxedo with chubby cheeks and plump lips. He looks so fine and daring. All I can think about is the vow I'm going to make to The Lord. The vow to love him forever until death do us part. I really love him so much. A small smile formed on my lips when I see his hand touch his face.

-Jimin POV-
She's getting nearer to me. I can't help the beating of my heart. I bet I'm slightly blushing right now. I'm feeling nervous and at the same time excited.
I can feel my face heating up. My eyes started to get blurry and my mouth to shiver. I wiped a tear from my eye. I was crying because of the beautiful sight. Behind her veil, I can clearly see her smiling face. I'm so lucky to have her. I'm so lucky to marry her.