93 A Request

~Sara POV~

We're in a bonfire in front of the sea. His hands cover my shoulder and my head rests on his chest. I can feel the warmth enveloping both of us. I close my eyes as I breathe in the cold breeze of the night.

"Jimin" I call his name.

"Mmm?" He hummed. The vibration of his hum can be felt by my face. I smile after that comforting sensation.

"Does Yoongi miss me too?" I asked.

After what I said, he released his arm on my shoulder and he faced me with a confused look.

"Are you kidding, Sara? All of us, Yoongi, Jungkook, Aeri, your mom and dad seriously missed you."

He cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"I'll come back...." I said

"Okay baby" He whispered as he pulls me back again into a hug.

"but...."

He looked at me.

"But what?"

"Promise me that we'll live here in Jeju."

"What??" He released his arm again but, this time he stood up in front of me.

"W-what about your family?"

"I only need you....and besides, my parents don't mind."

"H-how about work?"

"We'll find a decent job here, Jimin."

We continued to argue and talk back at one another about my condition.

I know it will be hard for him to agree instantly given the fact that I basically shocked him with that condition.

"Let's live a simple life, please."

He wasn't responding to me. I stood up and walked closer to him. He started to rub his face with his hands and turned around to face the dark sea. I slowly put my arms around his waist and squished my face on his back. We quietly stood there for a minute or two. Then after a while, he held my arms and let it go. He turned to face me and held both of my cheeks.

"Is this truly what you want?" He asked. I slowly nod my head.

I heard him sigh and didn't speak a single word after that.

"Baby..." He whispered.

"It's getting really dark now. Let's go inside. We need to rest."

He took the bucket of water near the log and started to put the fire away. Only the distant lamps and the moonlight served as our light. He took my hand and guided me to our room.

--

I covered myself with the blanket and rested my head on the nice soft pillow.  Jimin is taking too long in the bathroom so I decided to sleep and not wait on him any longer.

-JiminPOV-

I exited the bathroom while putting the towelette on my shoulder. At a distance, I saw the sleeping Sara. A sly smile curved on my lips. I sat beside her unconscious body. I stared at her from top to bottom. She's finally back.

The smile that I have became a frown when I remember her request to stay here in Jeju. I wasn't able to answer her a while ago because to be frank, I was not ready to answer. I want us to be together but in Busan. This is a tough decision.

I moved closer to her and caressed her soft face. She must've felt my cold hand on her cheeks, she said something.

"I love you"

I took the blanket and covered us with it.

I pecked her lips and I slept as well.