76 The Sad Truth

|| Thank you all sooooooo much for 3k reads in the first book of Fallen! Although it seems little, it means a lot to me :) Let's get this to 4k!! <3 I honestly love all of you💛||

Author Suggests:
-Please listen to "I Believe In Love" by Jed Madela for more of the feels in this chapter-

-Jimin POV-

"Mijin, we have to talk" She froze on her spot, giving me a flirt smirk.

She walked closer to me. Her hips are pointing to each side as she does. Her hair tucked behind her ears and her dark eyeshadow gives her that black aura.

"Hmmm" She seductively hums in front of me and I scrunched my nose showing her disgust.

"Oh come on, Park Jimin. I know you still love me, right baby?"

Oh go—WHAT THE H?! She's literally flirting in front of me. It was freaking more than 10 years ago and she's still this btch acting like a slut.

"Follow me" I glared at her and I entered an empty meeting room near to where we were standing.

I closed the door when she entered and she's slightly making seductive sounds that irritates my head.

"Will you please stop!" I shouted at her and he didn't flinch a bit. She kept that stupid face on her. Btch she suits it so well.

"Why?" I sighed and held my temples.

"Why what?" She innocently asked.

"You know why!! Why are you here?!" She's giving me a hard time living.

"Uhmm...to work?" This btch.

"Of the many hospitals in the whole nation?!"

"I live in Busan, I studied in Busan and of course I have to work in Busan." She keeps that straight face and smirk on her. Gosh this is getting hard. I'm having a headache.

"Just please watch your actions." I calmed myself..oops..trying to calm myself.

She walked closer and only an inch or two separated us. I stood still clenching my jaw. She slided her finger from my chest down to my stomach. I flinched but I resisted to slap her hard.

"You see—" she paused when I saw her look down on my hand. She must've noticed the ring. I held it up for her face to see. Her eyes widened and she had her mouth open.

Yes btch I'm married.

"I'm married now, Mijin"

"N-no!" She shakily said.

I backed up a bit when she said that.

"You can't, Jimin. No!"

"Hey! You can't say that to me. You were the one who left me—"

"I love you!!" She shouted. I noticed her eyes beginning to tear up.

"You love me? Wow!" I sarcastically said.

"You really love me? You brat. I was the one who followed every sigle one of you damn favors and now you're coming back after so long and tell me you love me?!" She's still.

"Now that I am married to Sara, please don't ever hurt her. She's been depressed about you being in the top ranks. For whatever sorcery you did, I know you did something, never hurt my wife.."

"UNDERSTAND?!" I shouted making her jump a little. I was red and furious at her. Her eyes still paying attention to my hand.

"W-why? Why did you let me l-leave you.." Her shaking voice made me boil even more.