88 My Location

~Jimin POV~

Sadly, it has been two years without her by my side. Today is my birthday and I am here at our favorite cafe. The cafe where Sara and I go when we want to talk about something. Either serious or just plain talks.

I looked over to the chair in front of me. I hear small laughters in my brain. It's her voice.

My heart suddenly raced. An idea formulated in my mind and without reason I just thought what if Sara had married another man. Maybe she has completely forgotten about me.

Little did I know my eyes were turning a bit teary. I quickly finished my frappe and I walked my way home.

As I was walking down the pedestrian lane, a car beeped near me and I followed the sound of that beep. What caught my attention was that there was a billboard above an old building. It says there, "Take a break. Find great deals with Island Life Inc."

It was an advertisement about travelling to other places in South Korea with just minimal amount to purchase. My mind came to wonder what if I take a vacation for once after how many years.

I took a picture of that billboard and the next day, I went to their building.

-next day-

"Our most booked promo is Yeosu."

"Yeosu?"

I can't make up my mind. This vacation is actually unplanned. I have asked the booking clerk many questions already and excuses why I can't decide.

"Yes, sir. Many wanted to go to Yeosu."

"Why would they choose Yeosu?"

"Well, there is the Port Hamilton, Dolsan Park, The Cable Car-"

"Hey! You're holding up the line!" A man behind me shouted. With my fast reflexes I took the pen beside the paper on the desk and I signed my name below on the Yeosu paper.

I sighed and it took a while before it cam to my mind that I'll be spending my vacation in Yeosu. A place in the south of Korea that I have never been before.