87 Longing For You

~ Sara moved from Busan to a small village in Jeju Island~

It has been three months since Jimin last talked to Sara. It has also been so long since they have seen each other.

When Jimin came back from London, Sara just flew off to Jeju. She didn't message him anything for she had her heart broken by Jimin's "betrayal".

Jimin tried his best to find her. He talked to doctors that might have a clue on where Sara must've gone. No one knew that she changed cities. No one knew that she left everything even her job.

"Yoongi, hey. Do you know where Sara is?", Jimin talked to Yoongi who just came back from Seoul.

"No...she's not with you?", Yoongi didn't have a clue.

Jimin shook his head and held his forehead with too much stress eating him up.

"It's been three months, Yoongi. I-I have put so much effort to find her. No one knows where she went!", He landed on the floor on his knees. His hand covering his face and small tears escaping his face.

"Calm down", Yoongi pat his bac and comforted him.

"I might know someone who knows where she possibly went.", said Yoongi.

With that, Jimin looked up and grabbed Yoongi by his leg.

"Please, bring me to that person!"

"I'm not going to bring you to hi-"

"Please!!!! YOONGI!!-"

"I'm going to call him! You impatient sht."

Jimin shut up and let Yoongi do his job.

-

"Y-you don't know??", Yoongi sounded hopeless. "Okay. Thank you. Goodbye."

"WhaAat?", Jimin is still crying.

"Taehyung doesn't know."

Both of them exhaled hopelessly.

"Well don't lose hope, Jimin. I know she's just heartbroken after what you did." Little did Yoongi know Jimin doesn't know a thing about why Sara started avoiding him.

"What do you mean....heartbroken? Have I done something?"

Yoongi's eyes widened with sudded shock. Jimin had no clue.

"Y-you don't know?"

Jimin nodded.

"It's because you have hurt her so many times that she can't handle it anymore. You know about the London thing right?"

"Yeah...we've talked about that. I know I kept that as a secret, but we sorted out things-"

Yoongi cut him off.

"No,...it's when you were supposed to come back to Seoul....but you didn't."

Yoongi looked at the hopeless man in front of him. Jimin lowered his head and tried to recall the situation Yoongi was talking about.

"She waited, Jimin. You don't know how excited she was when you said your were coming. She didn't sleep. She missed you so bad. However, you lied and she was hurt, really really hurt."

With a sudden realization, Jimin looked straight to Yoongi with wide eyes.

"I...no! I didn't lie! I really was supposed to have a flight that day, but Mijin did something that canceled it. S-she did it on purpose. She didn't want me to leave. It's not my fault! It's only a misunderstanding."

"Well, you didn't tell her that. It's also your fault then. Just by simply texting her that day might lighten her poor heart."

"N-no..." Jimin got on his knees whith small tears escaping his eyes. He held his face and tugged his hair out of frustration.

"How can we find her??" He asked.

"I don't kn-"

"FIND A WAY, YOONGI!" Jimin shouted. His face and eyes all red.

"JIMIN...." Yoongi's voice became louder.

"...I HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF. If you really love her...you find a way yourself. If you really are made for each other....one way or another, fate will do it's works and you two will find each other again."

With that, Yoongi's phone buzzed and he had some notification regarding his doctor duties.

He said farewell and goodluck to Jimin and he left him there, thinking ways how to find his wife.