89 It's You

~Jimin POV~

Time flies so fast.

I grabbed my suitcase and wore my sunglasses. I exited the airport of Yeosu. The clerk was right, there were a lot pf people who just came fron the airport. I guess it's time for Yeosu to shine.

The hotel driver for the hotel I have checked in was holding my name with lights. I silently laughed and raised my hand for him to see.

When his eyes made contact with my hand, he lowered his gaze and bowed to me.

"Mr. Park" He spoke and I handed him my suitcase. I followed him to the van and he drove me to the hotel.

-next morning-

I woke up pretty early. 7:45 am.

I heard that this hotel serves free breakfast buffet. I quickly took a bath and wore my summer clothes.

When I went down the first one I saw was the receptionist. I had a sudden urge to ask something I wanted to ask since the day I went here.

I approached the woman and she greeted me a warm good morning.

"Excuse me, may I ask... what is good here in Yeosu?"

Her eyes then saddened and took out a paper in the desk drawer. She handed me the paper and her smile came back.

"I guess you're new here in the Province. There are actually lots of activities to do in Yeosu. There is a new attraction that will be opened later at noon."

"Hmm what is it?"

"A ferry going to Jeju Island."

Jeju Island....

~flash back~

"You know what?"

"What?"

I sat beside her on the couch. My hands found her waist and I pulled her close to me.

"What's it like in Jeju? I want to go there."

I looked at her. She's so beautiful.

"Alright. I'll bring you there someday."

"Promise we'll be together?"

"I promise."

~ end of flash back ~

My mind remembered a moment when I promised Sara I'd bring her to Jeju.

"Thank you!"

I left the receptionist and I ran back to my room.

I took my phone fron charging and immediately dialed Yoongi.

"Yoongi!!"

"No need to shout, man"

"I think I know where Sara could be!!"

"WHEREEEEE?!" His voice then suddenly became louder.

"In Jeju Island!"

"How do you-"

I hang up and packed clothes. I connected my phone to the internet and searched for a cheap hotel in Jeju Island.

My heart felt something strange. It pounded so hard that I am unable to properly breath. I held my chest and closed my eyes. I prayed that this will be the right moment that my instincts are correct.

I really want to see my wife.

-11:30 am-

Wow. The line waiting for the opening of the Jeju ferry is so long. I have to say, Yeosu is getting to a good start.

It was noisy. The event was filled with people from different places. Even foreigners are here.

The ribbon cutting was done and lots of confettis showered the whole place. I got ticket number 54. I was pretty early to come to get this lucky number.

For evey ferry, it can handle 60 people. That is why I am so lucky to ride the first boat.

The ferry was huge. It smells so good. It's like a floating hotel. I got an economy ticket, but looking at the seat itslef, it looks like it's for business class. It is really fancy looking. The seat is leather and it can be reclined.

The rife will last up to 7 hours that is why it will soon be evening when I arrive there.

~after 7 hours~

Jeju at night is beautiful. The island feeling is catching up to my bones. The breeze is refreshing, so different from the city life.

I got a small hotel near the beach. I will be staying here for four days only.

I have to find Sara within those four days.

I have to find a way.

It's currently 9:04 pm and it's too late for me to roam around. I decided to do my searching tomorrow morning.

-next day-

So this hotel doesn't serve free breakfast. That's sad. I can't blame them though. I chose this third class hotel.

I asked where I can get food that is near the surroundings. Surprisingly they can offer cooking for the guest. I have to buy my own fresh food and they'll do the cooking.

Good thing the nearest market can be walked from here. I took my wallet and headed to that market.

-

There were a lot of people here. Many vendors shouting out prices for a kilo of fish. Some can be seen carrying boxes full of fresh seafood. I crave for calamari. I just have to find the right squid.

I walked the small walkway in between stalls and my legs got a bit wet because a kid ran into me and he's covered with market water.

There we plenty of squid to choose from, but I don't get it why I still don't but one.

That's when a man called a name of a woman. That woman responded with, "Put those in there".

I stopped.

That voice.

It sounds so familiar. My body felt shivers.

I turned around.

The woman has her back facing me. Her hair cut short and her figure looks as familiar.

"Maegi?" I whispered.

She must've heard.

She turned around. Her hair flipped smoothly.

I saw her.

Then my face bagen to be confused. I got a crooked look.

"Maegi?" I thought about it.

Her eyes went wide. She took something beside her and ran away from me.

"SARA!!" I shouted and I ran to follow her.