96 She Planned All Of This

-Sara POV-

"Mijin?"

I looked straight into her eyes, not breaking contact. My blood boils uncontrollably. My nails nearly making my hands bleed.

"Sara" she replied.

"What do you want? And why am I here?"

"Please, just shut up."

Oh wow what a bitchy slut we have here.

I turned around, ready to leave this place.

"Wait!! Sara please stay here!" She ran to me and took my arm.

What does she want with me? Or does she want Jimin back? I don't care anymore. Maybe Jimin is just lying again. Are they having an affair? and the last thing they want is for me to know it? Or am I here because she's going to tell me the truth about them. I don't know what to believe anymore!!

"Oh stop it, Mijin! What do you want from me? My husband? Jimin? Well go ahead! Call him and say to him I'm giving him to you completely. I'll file an annulment if you two don't leave me alone! I had enough already-"

I was in the verge of crying. My voice is shaking.

"—I was happy in that two years of being alone. Why do you want to ruin my life?!—"

"Calm down! I am not here to break you two apart.", she said in complete honesty.

"Excuse me?" I glared at her. "Then why do you want to meet me in this creepy place?"

"I am not confident enough to talk to you in public. Sara, I am really sorry. I was such a bitch to you before and I kept Jimin all to myself. I was so lonely that I tried to get back with Jimin even though I know that he's married to you. Honestly, It was easy to bribe him with the business offer. I was selfish enough to keep him from you. Will you forgive me after all that I have done?"

For a moment I felt pity on her. I was silent and mum just looking at her. She has her hands in a begging condition and her face showed true sincerity. I didn't speak at all. When she felt I was taking too long to respond, she did the initiative to hug me. I froze and stayed at shock for a millisecond until I realize that it was he right time to forgive. Jimin taught me to forgive and that was when it hit me.

I broke the hug and grabbed both of her shoulders.

"Thank you for sincerely asking forgiveness from me. I do forgive you, Mijin. It was a whirlwind being with you, but I hope that you learned a lesson." With that, I was the first to leave.

I ran and ran until I reached the highway. I waved my arms to stop the cars, but no one dared to help. I panicked more when I realized that my bags were in that cab that I was in. I got so stressed that I covered my face with my hands and sat on the side of the highway. I took my phone to contact Jimin but his phone wasn't picking up. This was when I started to cry.

~

It didn't make it....

....my phone died.

I look so devastated on the street with a shawl on. It was getting dark by the minute and I'm still stranded here. The cars passing by started to have lights and all I saw were fast movements of lights, until one car stopped on my far left. It was a blackish silver car which I have never seen before. The lights blinded my vision of who was driving. The driver's door opened and a man on a tuxedo exited the car. He was blonde and tall. I couldn't yet decipher his face prior to when he stood in front of the lights.

I exhaled so little that my lungs nearly forgot to refill some oxygen. My heart raced so fast that I have to clutch it. I was in awe of the man standing in near me. He offered me his hand and helped me to stand up.

"Sara, I was worried!" He pulled me and did not waste any time to hug me tightly.

"Jimin!" I hugged him tightly too. I closed y eyes and let my remaining tears escape my eyes.

He took my face and stomped his lips on mine. My body was still shaking from fear before he even came here. His love and presence rained on my body completely.

When we part I immediately said, "I love you".

His eyes met mine and he smiled adorably.

"Where were you? Why didn't you call?"

"I did call you a million times! Your phone wasn't picking up."

He giggled and wiped the tears off my eyes.

"You're so cute. Don't be mad. Mijin called me where to find you after I charged my phone. I'm sorry i wasn't here earlier."

"Wait, what? Mijin told you? Y-you know about what happened to us?"

"Sara, love, she planned this, all of this."

"What?" I was perplexed.

He didn't answer me, rather he took my arm and led me to the car. The car he was using wasn'y even his. What is going on?