ONE

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢
———————

Yoongi watches from the other side of the diner, his head in his hands

Yoongi watches from the other side of the diner, his head in his hands. Okay... he will admit that he's a little drunk, a little high as well but that doesn't matter to him because the boy sitting alone in the booth across the diner, the only other boy in there is super attractive.

Yoongi and his band members had went to a gig, which was at a club and it ended up with them doing numerous shots and he may have smoked a little weed... but that's beside the point.

He left, staggering out of the club and hauled a cab to the diner near his house, giving whatever cash he had in his pocket to the cab driver, though it may have been way too much for the short drive, he didn't care because all he wanted was some coffee and to sober up in the comfort of his own, usual booth at this time.

That's when it turned out only to be him and another boy in the diner. The boy was wearing an oversized lettermans jacket, sipping a milkshake through his straw as he texted away on his phone. Yoongi doesn't think he's ever seen someone as pretty as him. His pretty pink lips never left the straw, even when he wasn't drinking, he just nibbled on it out of boredom and Yoongi wants to know why someone as attractive as him is sitting all alone in some diner.

He's a little too high to go over there and say something intellectual, he'd fumble with his words, spilling out of his mouth before he even knows what he said. His lisp and slurs are more noticeable when he's drunk and his Daegu accent is certainly more obvious.

He's seen this boy before, he lives down the street. He moved in last year and Yoongi won't lie and say he hasn't checked him out once or twice... or every time he walked down the sidewalk while he and his band practiced in the garage.

Yoongi's mind is all over the place and his legs are already making to stand up from his booth, already on the move to sit down across from the cute boy in the lettermen's jacket. He stumbles on his way, more than just tipsy from the drinks (and the drugs) as he sits down, folding his hands in front of him, smiling genuinely even though he can't really feel his face.

The boy's eyes barely flicker up from his phone to look at him, taking a long sip from his practically empty milkshake.

Yoongi drums his fingers on the table, grabbing his pen from his pocket that he used to sign the autographs of some of the local fans of their band. They weren't big, yet. He knew they would be.

He grabs a napkin, ripping it and scribbling a short phrase onto it before he crumples it up and tosses it in front of the boy. He finally looks up from his phone, a small sigh escaping his lips as he picks it up, flattening the crumpled napkin to read what he wrote.

The boy scoffs at this, reading the phrase :

'IM SO HIGH'

in smudged ink. He gives Yoongi a too sweet smile, almost sarcastic before crumpling the napkin up and tossing it back at him. He grabs his milkshake, standing up and walking to another booth near the window.