TWENTY FIVE

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢
————————————

"You look handsome," Jimin coos folding Yoongi's collar of his dress shirt after tightening the tie around his neck

"You look handsome," Jimin coos folding Yoongi's collar of his dress shirt after tightening the tie around his neck. Yoongi looks in the mirror as he secures his cufflinks and Jimin smiles widely. "My handsome baby," Jimin coos, kissing his cheek. "They're going to love you."

"Go get yourself ready," Yoongi waves off and Jimin nods, running to his closet and opening it. Yoongi flops down onto Jimin's bed, watching Jimin get ready as he pulls of the grey sweater he stole from Yoongi's closet, he throws it over his chair before peeling off his shirt and shorts, going through his clothes.

Yoongi watches Jimin strut around in his boxers, holding pieces of clothing to his chest as he shows it to him, trying to get his opinion on outfits.

"You'll look great in anything, I'm pretty sure your parents wouldn't care what you showed up in, naked for all I care," Yoongi says as he scrolls through his phone which only causes Jimin to whine and stomp his feet.

"You're no help at all!" He complains.

"I'll love anything you wear!" Yoongi bites back with a laugh.

"That's it, I'm not going," Jimin says dramatically throwing himself face first on the bed, hiding in the pillow.

"Don't be dramatic."

Jimin rolls over and curls up beside Yoongi, laying his head in his lap and he looks up at Yoongi, playing with the bottom of his tie. "You look uncomfortable in that suit, I can help you take it off," Jimin says flirtatiously.

"Actually it's quite comfortable, and we need to be downstairs so we can go out for dinner, now move your ass."

・ ༘🍶ೄ

Meeting the Parks actually went okay, though their odd encounter in Jimin's bedroom, he shook his hand and Jimin's mother was as affectionate as her son. She threw her arms around Yoongi in a bear hug and thanked him for making Jimin smile.

Both boys blushed, pink dusting their cheeks as they shyly looked at each other before they all headed towards the Park's car. They slid into the back as Jimin's parents went into the front and they all made small talk, it was a comfortable feeling even though in the beginning Yoongi was nervous and shy to answer, but Jimin cuddled up to him in the car, head on his shoulder as they played with each other's fingers, giving kisses to their cheeks and foreheads.

When they get to the restaurant, they walk hand in hand towards the table, sitting on on one side of the table as Jimin's parents take the other side. The waiter comes and gives them their menus and after a while of small talk and ordering, a question pops up.