TWENTY NINE

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢
————————————

Yoongi smiles as he threads his fingers through Jimin's hair, the younger male sleeping on his bare chest, their legs tangled under the sheets and Jimin's chin propped on his chest, his lashes brushing against the tops of his cheeks

Yoongi is completely, head over heels and smitten for this boy with him, a lopsided smile on his lips as he watches Jimin stir in his sleep, his eyelashes fluttering and Yoongi thinks he's going to wake up but he smacks his lips twice and curls himself on Yoongi even further.

He's in love with Park Jimin and nothing can change that. No matter how famous he and the band gets, he wouldn't be able to make it without his muse.

"Creep," Jimin giggles and Yoongi realizes he was zoning out while staring at him, the younger's wide, chocolate brown puppy eyes staring at him with curiosity.

"I just think you're pretty," Yoongi whispers.

"You're pretty too," Jimin replies, pressing a kiss to Yoongi's lips as he runs his fingers over Yoongi's hickey covered neck that match Jimin's own.

"Can I make lunch for you?" Yoongi asks, realizing its well past breakfast.

"You spoil me, Romeo," Jimin pouts, tucking a strand of Yoongi's hair behind his ear.

"I try."

"I don't need anything except for you," Jimin adds, leaning over and kissing Yoongi's cheeks.

He enjoys a nice lunch with yoongi which was joined in on by the other boys, and he knew his dad wanted him home for the night because he's been spending almost every waking hour with Yoongi.

Except he spends half the time at home texting flirty messages to Yoongi and sending him selfies, some a little not safe for work when he excuses himself to the bathroom, enjoying the pictures he receives back.

His parents shaking their head in amusement when they see their son giggling at his phone in the middle of a movie or a game of scrabble.

He's helping his dad cook dinner when he turns to him, "you really like this boy, hm?" He asks.

"I do, a lot.... I mean I love him, is that...bad?"

"It isn't, of course it isn't, you deserve love, Jimin," his father says, ruffling his son's hair and Jimin smiles, feeling warmth in his chest because everything feels just so right, he's never felt so content with everything in his life before and he went through all that trouble just to get to the point in his life where he found happiness.