SIXTEEN

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
————————-

"Will it be romantic?" Jimin giggles into the phone,  staring out  the window and across the street where he can see yoongi looking back at him

"As romantic as two guys sharing a mediocre cooked dinner together with four other guys in the house doing who knows what and probably eavesdropping can get," yoongi laughs.

Jimin giggles back,  "anything is better than what Namjoon has taken me to."

"Like?"

"Sneaking into my room with day old Chinese food and eating it while I....uh..." jimin stops himself, realizing he shouldn't really say this to his potential boyfriend.

"Do I want to know?"

"No," jimin laughs sheepishly.

"I promise I'll top that, I can do that."

Jimin giggles into the phone, "I'm  sure I got food poisoning like twenty four hours later."

"I wouldn't be so sure that you won't get it again if you try my food."

"I'll just wait and see," jimin hums. Yoongi bites his lip as he thinks about something, something that's been worrying him... bugging him. He's been itching to ask jimin and now that jimin is free from namjoon, he thinks it's safe to say that Namjoon won't kick his ass for it.

"I have a serious question for you," Yoongi says and jimin laughs happily from the other end. He pulls away from the window to flop onto his bed, kicking his feet.

"Hit me," he laughs.

"Did he hurt you?"

Jimin widens his eyes at the sudden question. "Hm?"

"Did namjoon hurt you."

"He's said some things but no."

"It was an abusive relationship, jimin."

"It wasn't," jimin whispers, biting his lip because he doesn't want to think about it. Whenever he did talk to Yoongi or the others, namjoon would hold him by his chin and ask him if he remembers that he's 'his' or when other boys looked at him in any way. If he didn't respond quickly.

"I think it was because his girlfriend cheated on him before, s-so he's hurt by that, that's all."

Jimin closes his eyes as yoongi sighs from the other end. He pinches the bridge of his nose.

"He didn't hit me."

"He didn't have to."

・ ༘🍶ೄ

"Go do something useful," Yoongi glares at his bandmates. They're lined up on the living room couch, smiling innocently at yoongi.