TWENTY SIX

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝
————————————

"Where are you taking me?" Jimin giggles as Yoongi leads him toward something, his hands secure over Jimin's eyes

"Where are you taking me?" Jimin giggles as Yoongi leads him toward something, his hands secure over Jimin's eyes. It's been about a month since the dinner and everything was going well for the band and for their relationship.

The boys found a label who were ready to sign them, they recorded official songs and they were verified now and even their growing amount of fans have been shipping the two on twitter which Jimin always giggled about. And maybe Yoongi came across something when Jimin was showing him his old photo albums with baby pictures and little knick knacks and keep sakes. An old journal with a poem or lyrics in them and it gave him an idea.

Yoongi lets his hands drop and Jimin squints to see what's going on. He sees Yoongi's recording studio which is a small set up that has been growing with their group.

"Im confused," Jimin says as Yoongi pulls him to sit on the chair.

"Let's do your song," he says happily.

"What song?"

"I saw it in your old notebook when you were showing me your things, it was really amazing and your dad said you can sing, I want you to sing for me."

"Okay," Jimin says cautiously, walking over to the piano and sitting down, Yoongi has been teaching him how to play because he's talented in playing many instruments and was generous enough to teach him. They'd spend their nights together sitting at the piano pressing down on the keys and they even had sex on it which made the band curious on what was the irritating sound of the piano keys being pressed and the loud noises of the keys. They just laughed it off.

He taps the piano keys to test it out, tensing his shoulders as he lifts them up, curling his fists into his jeans. He looks soft and cute, his blonde hair curly and splayed across his forehead.

"Play for me, baby." Yoongi insists, pulling out his phone camera and recording as Jimin hums softly, trying to remember the beat he had created and the lyrics as Yoongi places the notebook open on the piano.

And so he does and he sings his heart out to the song and Yoongi's heart flutters because Jimin's voice is beautiful and he never knew his boyfriend had such an amazing voice that he was hiding from him. He looks over at the camera when he finishes the song. He gives a cute smile, shrugging his shoulders before breaking out into a laugh, covering his face with his hand.

"I'm rusty."

Yoongi ends the video and walks over to Jimin, sitting down beside him on the piano.

"You're always surprising me," Yoongi tells him, moving closer so he can wrap an arm around him and place his hands over jimin's on the piano. "I love learning more about you the more I fall in love with you," he hums, pressing his nose against Jimin's neck,

"I want to learn more everyday with you."

Yoongi posted the video of Jimin singing and playing the piano on their now verified twitter account and everyone was praising his voice, Jimin was shy and he didn't know what to think about it because the bands fans seemed to not get enough of him and their relationship together. Maybe because they almost released a sex tape but it was only post-sex so it's not that bad

Now they're sitting on the back patio with their friends around the fire pit they made, drinking beers as Jimin snuggles up to Yoongi's side under a cozy blanket, watching the flames rise as Taehyung and Jeongguk giggle about the fire, waving their hands around it and getting so close the fire licks at their skin and they end up shrieking and laughing and doing it again.

"I swear to fucking god if you guys burn yourselves we're screwed Jeongguk because your dumbass won't be able to play drums with a burnt hand."

"Lighten up, Hyung," Taehyung says, sticking his tongue out at Yoongi.

Hoseok and Seokjin roll their eyes as Jimin laughs softly, sipping the beer. It's almost midnight and he's enjoying the peaceful quiet of the summer night.

"What things did you guys ever think you could never do?" Seokjin asks, running his finger around the rim of the beer can and Jimin thinks about it for a second, head against Yoongi's chest and his boyfriends arm around his shoulders.

"I never thought the baby change table could handle our weight." Jimin says, stifling a giggle.

Seokjin processes his words, not getting it at first but his face says it all as he looks at them with wide eyes. Yoongi presses a kiss to Jimin's temple before placing his chin on top of his head as they watch the fire.

"Spoiler, it could," Jimin teases which makes Hoseok laugh harder.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and Jimin's phone goes off, he figures it's his dad just to check up on him. His father loves Yoongi and is always asking about him and how he's doing. Jimin doesn't know who loves Yoongi more. So he checks his phone and his throat constricts as he sees a message from the contact, [do not reply]

He opens the message, his brightness dim so Yoongi can't see.

[ do not reply ]
we need to talk
meet me somewhere
[ sent 12:11 am]

the next message reads the diner address and then another one comes in.

[ do not reply ]
alone.
[ sent 12:14 am]

Jimin replies with a simple "ok" turning to see Yoongi who is in an animated conversation with his friends.

"Honey," Jimin coos jokingly, poking Yoongi's cheek, "I'm going to run to the diner to pick up a milkshake, okay?"

"Want me to walk with you?" Yoongi asks and Jimin shakes his head with a soft smile.

"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself."

Short but I'm tired and tea next chapter so good night I got school and it's almost 3am

Unedited