THIRTEEN

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
——————————

"Joon," Jimin says as he knocks on Namjoon '  dorm room door

"Joon," Jimin says as he knocks on Namjoon ' dorm room door. He has his boyfriend's letterman jacket folded in his arms. He hears shuffling coming from inside and then the door is being cracked open, Namjoon is shirtless, tattoo on his collarbone of the moon cycle which jimin always thought was pretty, his hair is tousled and he has splotches of red and purple along his skin, his sweats low on his waist.

Jimin swallows hard.

"What are you doing here, Jimin?" He asks curiously and jimin chokes up. He was here to try and break things off.

After thinking about it over and over again, he knows he wants to be with Yoongi. He wants to feel the love he knows he deserves and Yoongi can give him that.

He just knows, seeing Namjoon lik this... someone is with him. It means no more being cheated on and getting away with it.

He knows he has to stop being so stupid and dumb in love.

"I- um..." Jimin's stomach knots and though he's always found himself to be a calm and collected person, never showing outrage of anger towards anyone, it rushed through his veins as he pushes the door open wider.

"Came to visit my boyfriend," Jimin says, his eyes going straight to the girl who was getting ready on the bed, she had pants on and her bra, grabbing her shirt.

She looks up at the sound of Jimin's words, furrowing her eyebrows. "Boyfriend?" She asks, slipping her arms into her shirt sleeves before stepping towards Namjoon.

"When I saw the picture of him on your phone you said this was your brother," she says, raising an eyebrow.

"Not his brother," Jimin growls, throwing the letterman's jacket at Namjoon's chest.

"Not his boyfriend either."

With that he turns on his heels and storms down the hallway, Namjoon walking after him and grabbing Jimin's arm.

"Fuck do you mean?" He snaps.

"I'm done, I'm so fucking done with this, the emotional abuse, using me to just fuck me and leave," Jimin seethes. Namjoon's face falls into a sympathetic one... fake is all jimin can see.

"It's not like that, baby. We've been together since highschool."

"You kept me away from everything and everyone, I never had any friends because of you, my dad doesn't trust guys coming over because of you."

"You mean more to me than just sex," Namjoon says and Jimin doesn't know why he's snapped like this, he's never been like this before. He's always been the nice boy next door type of guy.

Min Yoongi showed him that he was worth more than what he was being given.

"Please, our first time was under the bleachers, you took something that I told you was important to me, you just wanted a quick fuck, you thought that I was easy and that I can be manipulated. Maybe I was but not anymore."

"You're no man, you're certainly not mine."

Namjoon's face turns red with anger as he raises his hand and slaps jimin. "Shut the fuck up you brat!" He shouts and the hallway is empty.

He grabs a tuft of Jimin's hair and pulls him back to the room. "Let go of me, you ass!" Jimin shouts out, the tugging on his hair hurting like hell.

"You're going to go and think about how stupid you sound and then you're going to apologize for speaking to your boyfriend like that." Namjoon releases Jimin's hair.

"Are you hard of hearing? we're over, I'm done with you whoring around and thinking it's okay to play with me and use me as your beck and call."

With that, Jimin storms off angrily, crossing his arms over his chest because it feeld different, he doesn't feel obliged to tend to Namjoon.

He snapped.

But he likes it.

・ ༘🍶ೄ
Super short and I'll fix the top part when I get on my iPhone again I'm on vacation right now snnsjsns