FIVE

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢
————————

Yoongi and his band are sitting in the diner, four of the sitting in the booth as Jeongguk sits on the top of the seat, feet between Taehyung and Seokjin as the talk about what's next for their group

Seokjin's writing everything down, the information, potential gigs and rehearsal schedules. Yoongi's busy writing in his songbook.

"We really should just take any gig we can get," Jeongguk says with a shrug, sipping his vanilla milkshakes

"The one that pays the most," Taehyung points out, munching on some fries.

"I mean there's a club that needs a band, they pay well but Jeongguk and Taehyung are still in high school. Hoseok is of course only one year older than Taehyung but his birthday is early in the year so he was already twenty, legal to drink.

"We didn't drink last time! Yoongi Hyung is the one who got drunk off his ass! And high!" Taehyung complains, pointing a blaming finger at the older.

"I'm legal," Yoongi points out smugly, looking up from his songbook briefly to glare at him.

"I mean we can get into the club and if we do this we may actually have a regular gig there every Friday and Saturday," Seokjin says proudly.

"Then let's do it."

"I'm not eighteen, I can't go into clubs, I barely snuck into our last one."

"Backstage, dummy, we're performers," Hoseok rolls his eyes. Jeongguk points at him,

"True, true."

As they continue discussing, the bell of the diner signals, its pretty busy today, people filling the booths and tables. Hoseok nudges Yoongi, the boy looking up at him before the other boy nods towards the door.

Yoongi looks up, watching as Jimin walks in, his boyfriend's letterman's jacket over his shoulders and hand around his waist as a tall boy walks in beside him.

"Of course he's here, probably tired of macking on random college guys and girls," Hoseok whispers and Yoongi snorts.

"I wouldn't even think about anyone else," Yoongi whispers back, watching the couple slide into a booth across from them.

"Loverboy," Hoseok coos, wrapping his arm around Yoongi's shoulders.

"Shut it," Yoongi says, turning back to his half-finished song.

"Okay, maybe that's enough songwriting for you," Hoseok chirps, closing Yoongi's notebook and tossing it to Jeongguk.

"Keep this away from him, he's a workaholic," Hoseok says, picking up a fry and holding it to Yoongi's mouth. "Now eat," the younger says. He force-feeds Yoongi the fries, Seokjin raising an eyebrow at that.