SEVENTEEN

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
——————

・ ༘🍶ೄ𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓——————

"Jimin," Yoongi groans. Jimin's hand rests flat on his chest, lips working their way down yoongi's neck.

Things escalated slightly since they saw the candles, jimin attacked him with kisses as yoongi led them to the bed even though he had no idea what would happen from there. He was just "going with the flow." Turns out the flow was headed towards the bed and his feet were already moving before his brain could process. Yoongi ends up falling on top of the bed, back hitting the soft comforter as jimin crawls onto it, straddling yoongi's thighs.

His hand trails down yoongi's torso, fingers slipping under yoongi's shirt, running over his soft skin and yoongi sighs. "We don't have to rush into this," Yoongi says, eyes closing when jimin starts unbuttoning his jeans.

"We can," jimin says seriously, kissing at yoongi's neck, grazing his teeth against the supple skin.

Yoongi grabs jimin's hand before he can do anything more. "I'm serious, I want to do this right, all of this..."

Jimin nods slowly, letting it sink in that yoongi is nothing like namjoon, he wants more than sex. except he wants to do something. "Okay, we can take it slow," he nods as yoongi kisses his forehead, letting jimin's wrists go and tucking his arms behind his head, sighing happily as they just lay there, yoongi resting on the pillow and jimin's head on his chest, tracing pictures on yoongi's stomach with his fingers.

His cheek is pressed into his chest as he bites his lip, fiddling with the fabric of yoongi's shirt. He sits up slightly, "I really like you though," jimin says, fingers prodding at the button of yoongi's jeans.

Yoongi lifts his head from the pillow, curious and jimin is staring at him with wide eyes, abusing his bottom lip and he looks so cute yet sexy at the same time.

"We'll take it slow, nothing too much," he drawls on and yoongi's breath hitches when jimin slips his hand into his jeans and his boxers.

"You don't have to do this, seriously," Yoongi says, his eyes widening.

"I want to," jimin says, eyes sparkling as he leans up and kisses yoongi and the older groans into it but he uses his hand to hold jimin's lips to his, his fingers on his chin but then his hand moves down his neck and then torso and he slips his own hand into jimin's underwear and jimin gasps into the kiss,  breath heaving at yoongi's hand. "Hyung," he says, flicking his tongue and licking a strip up yoongi's lips and the older groans.

It's as if as soon as they're getting to the good part, jimin's phone rings and he whines, stopping his movements and pulling his hand away, "fuck," he whines, using his other hand to pick up his phone and place it to his ear.