TWELVE

・ ༘🍶ೄ
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢
—————————

Yoongi and the band are practicing their songs, strumming away as Taehyung sings

Yoongi and the band are practicing their songs, strumming away as Taehyung sings. They're going over a song for their Friday night gig, a work in progress but Yoongi jus can't put a finger on it.

His eyes catch Jimin walking down the side walk in front of their garage and the younger meets Yoongi's eyes, nodding his head towards his own house with a wink and Yoongi grins.

He stops playing completely, setting down his bass and walking towards Jimin hurriedly while seokjin, Jeongguk And Hoseok are complaining but Taehyung gives a knowing look.

"Last night," Jimin giggles as he skips towards his house, Yoongi catching up to him.

"Quiet," Yoongi laughs and Jimin snickers at that, looking at him happily.

"You're a real Romeo, singing to me from the ground as I look down from my window, romantic," he giggles as they stop at Jimin's porch, poking Yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi glances at him, cheeks turning a rosy colour as Jimin bats his lashes at him. "I feel special," he coos.

"You still didn't let me come over," Yoongi tuts, "you left me hanging."

"It was great! My dad was coming to check on me, I would've," Jimin smiles, tilting Yoongi's chin up. "I would've done a lot more," he says, winking in Yoongi's direction. He bites his lip, smiling sheepishly. He makes to unlock his door and Yoongi stares with curious eyes.

Jimin gives him a kittenish smile, leaning against the door and licking his lips. "Come over," he says, beckoning Yoongi over with his finger coquettishly.

He opens the door and Yoongi swallows hard before he follows him inside, the house a nice vanilla smell and everything is tidy, everything is where it's supposed to be. "You don't have to take off your shoes, I don't want my dad coming home early and catching your shoes," Jimin says, reaching back and grabbing his hand.

He leads him up the stairs and Yoongi grows curious when he sees a door at the end of the hall, a large letter "J" on it and Yoongi finds it adorable as Jimin pushes the door open.

Yoongi takes in Jimin's room, nice blue and grey coloured walls with posters of bands and a nice bed with fluffy blankets. A dresser and night stand as there's Polaroids on the wall and fairy lights decorating the walls and Yoongi finds it pretty.

"Your room is so nice," He coos as Jimin lets go of his hand. He sits on the edge of Jimin's bed, the younger bending over to find a CD and then he places it into his CD player, pressing play and soon enough a smooth R&B song is playing throughout the room.

"Thank you," Jimin smiles, sitting down beside Yoongi and he looks down his feet shyly. "Did you really mean those things though?" He asks, having enough courage to look up and into Yoongi's eyes.