TWENTY SEVEN

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
—————————————

Jimin slides into the booth across from Namjoon, his eyes dark and lips pressed into a thin line as the boy across from him pushes a vanilla milkshake towards him

Jimin slides into the booth across from Namjoon, his eyes dark and lips pressed into a thin line as the boy across from him pushes a vanilla milkshake towards him. "Got this for you."

"Don't want it," Jimin says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Since when do you turn down milkshakes? Isn't this your favourite?"

"I don't like vanilla milkshakes, you should know that seeing we dated for over a year and I always got chocolate or strawberry every time we came here," Jimin frowns, "but obviously you wouldn't know that."

"No one knows you like I do, min," Namjoon says.

"Oh yeah?" Jimin asks, leaning forward, his head tilted to the side as he squints at his ex. "What's my favourite colour?"

"Red."

Jimin throws his head back in laughter, it erupts through the empty diner, "It's blue, you don't know anything about me besides my body, now what do you want?" he asks, leaning forward and holding his hands in front of him, eyebrows raised. He's happy and Namjoon can't do anything about it.

Yoongi has given him his confidence back, he knows he's worth way more than Namjoon can try to put him down to.

Namjoon hums, looking at him curiously. "You should have never given me your iCloud password, baby." Jimin's face flushes, all the colour and blush on his cheeks draining instantly and he swallows so hard that he thinks it's audible. Namjoon smiles widely at that. "And I thought my video was good but you filmed your own sextape, making my job easy."

"What do you want?" Jimin asks, annoyed.

"Ditch him, I don't like the idea that I lost you to him out of all people."

"You want to expose me and want me to break up with my boyfriend because what? You don't like him? You don't like the idea of me finding someone better and actually being happy with a guy who takes care of me?"

Namjoon places his phone face down on the table, his lips quirking into a small smirk. "I'm just surprised how much attention you're getting from him, that's what you wanted right? The fame?"

Jimin tries stifling his giggle, "sure I am, im definitely using him for his fame, I want the attention and he's giving me that," he says, "that's what you want to hear?"

Namjoon stays quiet and that makes Jimin scoff. "Look, do whatever you want, I'm happy and you can't ruin that," Jimin says, standing up from his seat in the booth and walking towards the exit. Namjoon throws down money on the tabletop for the tip and drinks before he goes after Jimin, grabbing his wrist as soon as they get out into the street.

Jimin whips his head around to glare at him, tugging his arm away. "Put your hands on me again and I'll kick your ass," He spits out, shoving his chest. "Stay away from me and my boyfriend from now on, I love him so fucking much and even you can't change that, release that video or do whatever you want but you can't hurt me or him anymore."

With that, Jimin turns on his heels and walks off towards his street again, he's shaking with anger because Namjoon pisses him off to no extent.

He sees Yoongi sitting on the porch with Taehyung now, they're talking between themselves as he walks over to them, smiling as Yoongi pats his lap for him to sit down on.

He takes his seat on top of Yoongi, putting an arm around him and putting his head on his shoulder. "Where's your milkshake?" Yoongi asks and Jimin lifts his head up, meeting Yoongi's eyes. He can't tell him about Namjoon, not because Yoongi will get jealous but he knows he'll be disappointed. He'd hate the fact that Jimin met up with him because of how toxic their relationship was.

"I drank it at the diner," Jimin hums, kissing Yoongi's cheek.

"Should've brought me one, I love milkshakes," Taehyung pouts.

"Are you single?" Jimin coos, sipping his beer as he dances around the fire they built in the pit in the backyard

Yoongi laughs, shaking his head at his tipsy boyfriend, "no I'm not."

Jimin freezes in his spot, his eyes widening as big as saucers. "What?" He gasps, eyes welling up with tears, "you're n-not," he sniffles, wiping at eyes to stop them from falling.

"Come here," Yoongi chuckles, opening his arms for Jimin to walk over to him but Jimin shakes his head.

"You're not single."

"Jimin, we're dating and you're drunk," Yoongi prompts, beckoning him forward and Jimin's lip quivers, teetering on his feet shyly.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive," Yoongi laughs.

"Okay," Jimin says, walking over to Yoongi and allowing him to pull him onto his lap. "You don't want to be single, right?" He asks, eyes wide and sparkling.

"No, I'm happy where I am with you, you don't want to be single either right?"

"Never," Jimin pouts.

"So we have an agreement," Yoongi snorts.

"Mhm, can I tell you a secret?" Jimin asks and Yoongi nods. Jimin presses a long kiss to Yoongi's lips, arms around his neck. He pulls away with hooded eyes, a lazy, drunk smile on his lips.

"Can you tell me more secrets?"

"I'd love to."

Just wanted to update something :(
But aye check out my thread fics on @hcneyfilms 🤪🤪 I finished a valentines au even tho it's eh but I'm shamelessly plugging myself and what about it

—Just wanted to update something :(But aye check out my thread fics on @hcneyfilms 🤪🤪 I finished a valentines au even tho it's eh but I'm shamelessly plugging myself and what about it